(23 posts, started )
New movie: Double Nature.

.. is proud to present:

Double Nature.

Stream:
Youtube - available in HD!

Download:
Download - 158MB.
Use the latest version of VLC to watch it.

Producer's comment:
I apologize for the ads, let's just blame WMG (or whatever) for it.
Very nice movie, I liked the effect when the Mercury FXR was touching the ground there :P .
Amazing yet again! You're improving fast! I also liked the Mercury effect there.
Great video. AND you managed to spell Victor's name right!
#5 - J@tko
Great Vid
Absolutely fantastic. Dunno what else to say. Nigh on perfect in my book!
Excellent video, perfect motions, nice atmosphere. You are just like Lynce, but in LFS video section.

Short question: What software do you use?
Quote from '[SWE :

Download:
This movie will not be available for download.

Why not?
Good stuff again. However, if you were trying to show LFS physics and features in the slow-mo part, adding those sparks was a bad idea.

Still, great job.
Very nice one here. You're getting better every day man! Also would like to see hi-res version for download tho.
Since kraniwani is lying dead somewhere and unokeva is also missing, we see lynce idling too and some awesome vids from thunderhead from time to time, it's so nice to see your video's coming out so frekunetly.

I'm really admaring your effort and your work. Every single vid is top nutch
Quote from PioneerLv :Short question: What software do you use?

Sony Vegas 6.0 (there are newer versions out there, I just haven't bothered upgrading yet) and After Effects 7.0.

Since a few peeps wants to download the vid, I'll fix that. I will update the first post shortly with a download link.

Thanks for the very kind comments, it's always encouraging to read them. Without feedback (positive as negative), it wouldn't be half as fun doing all these vids.

Edit: First post updated with a download link. Enjoy lads!
Quote from [SWE]RE :
Since a few peeps wants to download the vid, I'll fix that. I will update the first post shortly with a download link.

Thanks for the very kind comments, it's always encouraging to read them. Without feedback (positive as negative), it wouldn't be half as fun doing all these vids.

Edit: First post updated with a download link. Enjoy lads!

Yay!

And you deserve it.
Quote from [SWE]RE :Sony Vegas 6.0 (there are newer versions out there, I just haven't bothered upgrading yet) and After Effects 7.0.

Thanks!
Great absolutely great.
Though people outside the Sim may not know that the light beams projected on the road don't actually happen without some movie magic.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yay!

And you deserve it.

Thank you very much. :]

Quote from AstroBoy :Great absolutely great.
Though people outside the Sim may not know that the light beams projected on the road don't actually happen without some movie magic.

Heh, that's true. I saw an advice given to Lynce.. an advice that said something about him mentioning that the video footage may differ from the actual in-game looks. Now, my vids isn't like Lynce's. Lynce's vids are having loads of reflections etc, which my vids do not have mostly because I don't know how to do all those fancy effects. The effects I can do is still pretty much basic. So even though there are some effects to make it look better it's not that unlike how it actually looks in-game.

Hmz.. long post to make an unimportant point. I guess I'm bored, got to do something to pass the time while waiting for the food to get done.
maaannnnn...

that's why I love LFS! \o/

GREAT VID! ^_^'
Very nice, although the sparks coming off of the splitter seems unrealistic since in reality it would be made of a composite material and not a metal, although besides that loved it, but for me, little details that pay attention to stuff like that really makes the videos amazing.
I don't like it... i wanted to use that Mustasch song for my next video :mad: j/k
Not too sure about the sparks, too, but overall I really enjoyed that video. Beautiful slow motion pictures
video looks good, but i had to say something...

don't take this the wrong way, but i really hate it when people add stuff to their videos... eg: the fake sparks at 1:10, while they look good, they seem cheesy because i've never seen sparks in LFS.

(or that cheesy VHS effect people add (sorry passo)... or the overuse of slow-mo and bloom...)

i'd make my own, but i don't have a machine capable of converting lfs replays to video.
Quote from bunder9999 :video looks good, but i had to say something...

don't take this the wrong way, but i really hate it when people add stuff to their videos... eg: the fake sparks at 1:10, while they look good, they seem cheesy because i've never seen sparks in LFS.

Cheesy? What? Using special effects is in no way cheesy; it's merely to enhance the viewing of the video. Bearing in mind that LFS has been around for a good 6-7 years now, it isn't the prettiest game in the world. Some people like to make videos that are just raw LFS. That's fine. But adding effects (in moderation) is a good thing. It allows the video maker to add that little speciality that run-of-the-mill videos doesn't have.

Quote from bunder9999 :(or that cheesy VHS effect people add (sorry passo)...)

It's the start of the 1980s, and what better way to start a new decade with a new racing series!

New movie: Double Nature.
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG