The online racing simulator
Ken block gymkhana two
(69 posts, started )
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I know, why has youtube suddenly become so slow? It was never like that before Google took over.

Been slow most of the evening, from around 5pm onwards.. no idea what's going on..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Been slow most of the evening, from around 5pm onwards.. no idea what's going on..

Probably all the Americans who thought Susan Boyle had already won Britains Got Talent trying to find out who the hell Diversity are.
Haha.. I hear she's in Rehab now!! Lol!
I love doing this kind of thing around the docks in GTA IV. Looks so much more amazing in real life though
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I know, why has youtube suddenly become so slow? It was never like that before Google took over.

Before Google took over youtube, it was ~200 kbit/s stream (low quality). Now it's HD. Even if speed is same, it should be loading 5 times (or even more) slower.
Quote from theirishnoob :fell asleep after 3 minutes...

Next.

Another pointless post from you, nice. You sure you were watching the same video by the way?
Quote from DevilDare :My God.......

Also, anyone know a shop (online?) in the UK that sells Subaru Rally "Monster" shirts? The one's in Ken Blocks website are from USA, and thats no good for me.

+1. i need one for finland or anything that sells to europe. also tough about buying the shoes and maybe the hoody too. but atleast the t-shirt is needed
altrought, the hoody is 170$ so i just might buy the shoes and t-shirt if possible. (shoes 75$, shirt 30$)
Number 2
I've just finished watching this on the Top Gear web. It's incredible what this guy does, but I wanna know...are those "regular" tires or some special drifting skiddy sort? Also what are the cars basic specs (power, torque etc.)?
#36 - Jakg
Drifters just use expensive road tyres usually.

Most likely hard-ish sport tyres, but lots of sets - theres no way all those skidmarks came from just one set!
Repost, also, wrong section..
Some of the online skateshops will probably get them soon, like skatewarehouse.com
#39 - w126
One he aint a God. Secondly, who cares if he is slow on Rally courses? He has nice car control and can do drift shows like these.....
Quote from LFSn00b :... In an AWD. Oh, I'm so amazed tbh.

So what? Would love to see you do better or atleast the same......
Robby pro skater drydek made that video for me, he is legendary in my eyes. Though seriously the dock and the explosion, did anyone else see him crack a smirk when it went off? Pure brilliance i think, one of the only things subarus done right in awhile.
Get sponsorship from DC and make epic videos, winning moves right there
Quote from AstroBoy :Robby pro skater dydak made that video for me, he is legendary in my eyes. Though seriously the dock and the explosion, did anyone else see him crack a smirk when it went off? Pure brilliance i think, one of the only things subarus done right in awhile.
Get sponsorship from DC and make epic videos, winning moves right there

Well considering he is a co-founder and working at DC-shoes I doubt the sponsorship deal has been that hard to land (source).

I like the videos as cool cinematic pieces, they are awesome as movies and adverts. But I wouldn't rate him that high on the god-like driver list. I mean, takes skill but as risk of not walking away the accident is small, it takes no real courage.
People who think that drifting etc. in powerful AWD is easy just do not know.
It takes some skill too and well a completely different driving style than ie. drifting RWD car. They both require the skill, but very different way of doing it.

That driver just is good. He maybe ain't the fastest rally driver but he knows how car handles in and out of the limit and how to use the steering wheel.

Kyseessä on siis niin sanottu rattimies.

It takes as much practice to be able to do stuff like that in AWD than it takes in RWD.
Quote from BigPeBe :People who think that drifting etc. in powerful AWD is easy just do not know.
It takes some skill too and well a completely different driving style than ie. drifting RWD car. They both require the skill, but very different way of doing it.

That driver just is good. He maybe ain't the fastest rally driver but he knows how car handles in and out of the limit and how to use the steering wheel.

Kyseessä on siis niin sanottu rattimies.

It takes as much practice to be able to do stuff like that in AWD than it takes in RWD.

i actually think AWD takes more practice. atelast in lfs its harder to drift
Best drifting vid I've seen! Ken's driving skills really lit up in that vid. But 7.10.... It that went wrong then that man would have had blood sprayed like that green thing!
I actually liked the first one a bit better.

This one is still great (especially the part at the docks or how you call it) but it has too much Hollywood in it, IMO.
My sisters husband, who is a good driver... Liked the 1st vid better, for some reason, he didn't think this was interesting : o ;p but I sure loved the paint-scheme, and those rims.. The first shot is nice, out of the garage, and nice entry... + the dock is nice
It's enjoyable ^_^ But like Ken said in some vid about this vid, he too thought this wasn't miles better than the first vid. But the first impression is nice, the colors, the sound, the smoke, the angles the slow-mo.. A nice vid to watch
Oh, and he already said somewhere, that going sideways when there are trees everywhere, is a hell of alot scarrier.. so yeah.. This is different from rallying.
#49 - Jakg
Thats amazing, what superb car control....

Ken block gymkhana two
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG