Windows 7 (Including RC)
Linux
Macintosh
I dont have PC (using public computers)
Any other/older operation system
Windows 95 (Including OSR2)
Windows 98 (Including SE)
Windows 2000
I can do everything better than your ancient PC can.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I can do everything better than your ancient PC can.

You're not quantifying *anything*. Until you can do that with reasonable proof you'll just be a fanboy, pure and simple.
No, you're the fanboy, becuase you'll just make up numbers to make mine seem even slower. Or pull the usual Microsoft trick and simply rig the results.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I can do everything better than your ancient PC can.

As far as I know, they're still making PC components in the year 2009 anno domini, hardly ancient.

Stop using the word fanboy, its just a word over-used when you run out of valid arguments, of course that doesn't matter to you, as you're main aim is to just wind people up/attract attention to yourself.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, you're the fanboy, becuase you'll just make up numbers to make mine seem even slower. Or pull the usual Microsoft trick and simply rig the results.

Oh my god haha, all i can do now is just laugh at you.
Please somebody lock this thread before i wet myself with laughter.
Quote from 5haz :Stop using the word fanboy, its just a word over-used when you run out of valid arguments.

Ironic, as this seems to be the only thing that people end up calling me when I post like this.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ironic, as this seems to be the only thing that people end up calling me when I post like this.

Acctually your the person who has used the word "fanboy" the most times in this thread, whenever we have a reason that just shows how mac fails in certain areas compared to windows, you just reply with "your a fanboy".
Your like an immature little child, chances are you'll just call me a fanboy now, and then go on to call everyone else a fanboy.
Well please just shut up and go in the corner and have sex with your iFleshlight.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ironic, as this seems to be the only thing that people end up calling me when I post like this.

People in glass houses should not throw bricks, you do it yourself a lot, you used the word before anyone else, so you shouldn't be too suprised.

Why do you want attention? Are you unloved in real life?
The difference being is I used it in jest, and you all used it like it was my last name.

Oh well, I'll just live with knowledge of what I know. Have fun in your disillusion land.

#135 - STF
Ok, just found this.
2 gb left from Leopard 10.5.5. A bit outdated, but gotta love opensauce. harrr

And i doubt my overclocked Q9550 is way way slower than a MacPro's Xeon 5500@ stock freq.

Just got word as i was typing, should i want os x, i should try Kalyway 10.5.x, ipc osx86, Ideneb, Leo4all, or Jas..

Seems like it will be fun after work tomorow.
Quote from STF :Ok, just found this.
2 gb left from Leopard 10.5.5. A bit outdated, but gotta love opensauce. harrr

And i doubt my overclocked Q9550 is way way slower than a MacPro's Xeon 5500@ stock freq.

Just got word as i was typing, should i want os x, i should try Kalyway 10.5.x, ipc osx86, Ideneb, Leo4all, or Jas..

Seems like it will be fun after work tomorow.

Reported.

Breaks apples TOS, which is the worst thing anyone could ever do.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Reported.

Breaks apples TOS, which is the worst thing anyone could ever do.

Wow your just as bad as apple, im suprised you didnt find his address, run over there, and smash his head through his screen, before carrying him to jail yourself, and proceeding to help apple sue him.
#138 - STF
meh, should i abort it?
Quote from Migz :Wow your just as bad as apple, im suprised you didnt find his address, run over there, and smash his head through his screen, before carrying him to jail yourself, and proceeding to help apple sue him.

Well it is a bad thing to do. If he really wants to try it, he should go buy a Mac, rather than trying to run it on his machine, as it won't work very well.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well it is a bad thing to do. If he really wants to try it, he should go buy a Mac, rather than trying to run it on his machine, as it won't work very well.

True, but you didnt have to report him straight away, perhaps he didnt know it was agains the apple TOS, you couldve just told him to remove the link.
But he still hasnt removed the link now even after you told him so smeh.
#141 - STF
Wasn`t here, sorry for the delay.

No. That link contains only info about how you can install it on a PC. Nothing more. It`s not even very specific, i seem to find more in-depth guides out there..

You`re telling me it`s against the Apple ToS to install OS X to a normal PC, if you own the dvd let`s say? Cool. Or against forum rules to make false affirmations like the second row of the "reported" post. That.. just wanted to divert attention a bit from the useless bantering.

Anyway, I thought apple was all about open source. Saw it somewhere earlier.

Thing is..
I don`t want to risk the money, to only drop it from 10th floor afterwards. It`s a crysis you know..
It seems more reasonable to drop just an old hard drive.

You know what, i`ll literally borrow the latest Leopard dvd(10.5.7? ) TOMOROW, from the pc store i used to work for.. and let Apple sue the store.
They have macs too now so it should be easier to pinpoint. They are rare pieces or technology.
Dawesdust, if you really want to know why PC is better than Mac, you can ask it here. Those guys are providing only real, proven facts, and they have no bias.
Brilliant thread, so great to watch Dustin making a fool out of himself

Just keep it coming Dustin, we're craving for more of your knowledge! We really want you to show us how inferior we really are!
I hope your e-penis explodes soon.
Don't mock Dusty, Mac rocks!!!!
iCan't iGet iWhy iApple iPuts ii iBefore iAny iProduct iName i.
Quote from Fuse5 :Brilliant thread, so great to watch Dustin making a fool out of himself

I think he's playing his role quite well.

And the bigger fools are the ones who are actually argueing.
Quote from Shadowww :iCan't iGet iWhy iApple iPuts ii iBefore iAny iProduct iName i.

Heres everything on the Apple website that is a product of theirs that doesnt begin with an "i".

Airport Express
AirPort Extreme
TimeCapsule
Keyboard
Mighty Mouse
Led Cinema Display
Macbook
Macbook Pro
Macbook Air
Mac Mini
Mac Pro
Mac OSX
MobileMe
Quicktime
Aperature
Final Cut Studio
Final Cut Server
Final Cut Express
Logic Studio
Logic Express
Shake
Apple Remote Desktop
Xserve
Xsan
Mac OSX Server

And here is a list of everything that does begin with an "i"
iMac
iLife
iWork
iPod
iPhone
iTunes
Quote from Migz :And here is a list of everything that does begin with an "i"
iMac
iLife
iWork
iPod
iPhone
iTunes

You missed a lot of stuff - even iCal isn't here.
Quote from Shadowww :You missed a lot of stuff - even iCal isn't here.

I said everything i could find, and by that i just meant everything that was in blatent view on the website.

Edit: After looking through their website again quickly, the majority of their products dont begin with "i".
I cant even find this iCal.

What operating system do you use?
(198 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG