The online racing simulator

good!
Quote from HorsePower :It will be released as BETA since I think there will some minor bug fixing to be done.

I'll be more then happy to 'test' it , can't wait to see what you have done with it and drool over some code .
Hi HorePower!

Well I like the "old" version since it´s enough for what I need.

But I have 2 Problems with it:

1.) I want to display the status of 8 servers, but only 5 are displayed. What do I have to change?

2.) Would it be posible to add some code to display Japanese/Chineese characters too?

P.s. I am a PHP noob... so it came to this perhaps dump question..
Without any PHP knowledge, the old Tracker is hard to customize.

I will give no support for the old Tracker anymore (unless someone pays me fort it ), so I'm sorry, but I cannot help you.

The new tracker is quite a big package, but very easy to install (if you have MySQL on your server). You can then include as many server status as you want, wherever you want. And chinese characters are also supported.
Thanks anyway...

Quote :(if you have MySQL on your server)

Exactly that is my problem...
Then you might find someone else who has a server with MySQL. Let him install the tracker and use the server status remotly.

You could also share one Tracker with another clan or team, since there can me many different "layout", suitable for different websites (colors etc.).
-
(NO_MERCY) DELETED by SamH
-
(NO_MERCY) DELETED by SamH
Where to download that app ?

HoT Tracker
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG