The online racing simulator
UFRC Summer Slam Videos
Hey there guys I shall be making a video for every round of the UFRC.

Heres a little video from the test race.

UFRC Test Race

Video

South City Race 1

Video
Can you re-release this vid with more FPS?

E: Also lol last 30 seconds of the vid
Quote from EliteAti :Can you re-release this vid with more FPS?

Would you like to give me money for a new pc....

No I cant give it more fps. Since there was a problem encoding the video. Since then ive gone back to another program And hope I dont find problems with that.

Thanks for the most possitive comment.. Of nothing.
Quote from EliteAti :Can you re-release this vid with more FPS?

E: Also lol last 30 seconds of the vid

i think its just your flash player because its 100% fine for me.
no idea what you mean.

try turning off hd and use internet explore, should save the problem
Quote from adamlfs :
Hey there guys I shall be making a video for every round of the UFRC.

Heres a little video from the test race.

UFRC Test Race

Great
very nice video
Nice recording of my epic fail at 2:16. The rest is also alright.

Did you want to make a video of the second race?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :very nice video

Quote from khoianh94 :Nice recording of my epic fail at 2:16. The rest is also alright.

Did you want to make a video of the second race?

Thanks to you both.

I wasn't planning to as the next race is round the corner but if you want me to I can give it another pop.
btw. can you give me the name of the artist of backgroung music? Sounds nice... i want to listen more of them...
Quote from WlayCo :btw. can you give me the name of the artist of backgroung music? Sounds nice... i want to listen more of them...

Here

And its
Dropkick Murphys - "Sunshine Highway"

Bean0 was the one who suggested the song, and it seemed to fit really well
Quote from adamlfs :Here

And its
Dropkick Murphys - "Sunshine Highway"

Bean0 was the one who suggested the song, and it seemed to fit really well

Tnx and yes, Bean0 was right!
nice vid , does seem a bit dark though. did you add special effects to it?
Quote from anttt69 :nice vid , does seem a bit dark though. did you add special effects to it?

yeah if you have seen the last season video I will always edit them with different effects.

Lfs' look is just boring for videos. And Im sure watching the F1 highlights and build up videos you will see alot of high contrast effects and special effects
I' ve got a question, may I use the promo video for my LFSCART broadcasts? I need a bridge between Sprint and Feature race... and I now seriously want to finish the second broadcast this week (first one is available under livestream.com/ndrtv in the on demand section)
Quote from TFalke55 :I' ve got a question, may I use the promo video for my LFSCART broadcasts? I need a bridge between Sprint and Feature race... and I now seriously want to finish the second broadcast this week (first one is available under livestream.com/ndrtv in the on demand section)

Yeah sure go ahead, would be great to gain some interest from that
Do you need it uploaded somewhere to download? or can you take the video straight from youtube?
Quote from adamlfs :Yeah sure go ahead, would be great to gain some interest from that
Do you need it uploaded somewhere to download? or can you take the video straight from youtube?

I take it straight from youtube thank you
Just a little heads up for everyone.

The Video for the race at south city is finished, I tried up'ing it several times today but my isp wasn't having any of it. Tried wireless then with a wired connection, but still got nothing.

I hope to be uploading it so time tomorrow.

Its just crazy how long it took me to export from after effects, everytime it reached a point which had blur effects it crashed. But somehow it worked today.

Another note, there are two bad points on this video and didnt take into account the errors * Forgot to double check it *. I didnt facny re-exporting it incase it took another day.

So hope you all can hold on for the 2nd race video. Cya tomoz
I am literally drooling.

In other news, I'm looking forward to this video.
update

YT seems to have screwed the aspect ratio abit. Its fine on my HD copy but on YT its got a letterbox :S Dont know what happend there. Lets hope the next one doesnt screw up.
Ah, you added the link to the first post. I shall watch it now.
Nice video :laola:
Nice video
Its possible too upload it to rapidshare directly???

Nice Video
South City one is great too, can I have the song name please?
Quote from Kristjan.J :South City one is great too, can I have the song name please?

1st Song is, The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

2nd Song is, Temper Trap - Science of Fear (Mistabishi Remix)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG