The online racing simulator
Question HELP PLZ!
(8 posts, started )
Question HELP PLZ!
Ive seen people with these cars like the mustang how do they get it do u need a s2 license or something? or can u download cars?
You get additional cars and tracks when purchasing S1/S2. Those are made by the devs, user-made content is not allowed atm.

There is no Mustang, though.
Quote from zeugnimod :You get additional cars and tracks when purchasing S1/S2. Those are made by the devs, user-made content is not allowed atm.

There is no Mustang, though.

Thanks =[ so u can't get any cars/download any cars for the demo version right?
no , you get the 3 u get with demo and with s2 u get 17 more
btw nice username
yeah, that name says it all really. There's no mustang in LFS, as such I seriously doubt you've seen it.
#7 - oli17
yeah i was gonna say that. some skins can make cars look completely different, that was probably what it was
Quote from oli17 :yeah i was gonna say that. some skins can make cars look completely different, that was probably what it was

Agree, ive had few moments when ive been driving XRT with opel skin. Dont know wich one, but i got it from the forum. I drove in some server and one guy started to "wtf". Like, whats opel doing in my game. He realised it pretty fast that its XRt, not opel. But it did the thing - so i think that u mean the same thing.

Question HELP PLZ!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG