The online racing simulator
I have a question... How are the results in multi-class leagues with the same car handled? For example MoE, where there is GT1 and GT2. It seems the order is just processed, like it's single class. Maybe there's a way to manually flag some cars as GT2? I wouldn't mind doing something like that...

Ignore if there's already a way to handle this
It´s a great database and we´re using it a lot.
Quote from Gil07 :I have a question... How are the results in multi-class leagues with the same car handled? For example MoE, where there is GT1 and GT2. It seems the order is just processed, like it's single class. Maybe there's a way to manually flag some cars as GT2? I wouldn't mind doing something like that...

Ignore if there's already a way to handle this

I have half the stuff in place to handle mutliple classes, but it's not finished yet (I can't add them manually).

If cars are used which are in different classes regardless of handicaps, like XFG and FZR, then the database picks it up. If however there are cars used which would be in the same class without handicaps, for example MoE GT1 & GT2, it's not picked up.

This is on my to-do list along with many other things, but I'm right at the end of my degree now and likely won't have time for the website until late May.
Yeah, with different cars it handles it brilliantly, I know Looking forward to seeing that implemented, when you have time
I have a question. Im noob & not exactly sure how you get all your info? Taken automatic from LFS? Was wondering bcuz thought making the bar with custom fields, like total driven lfs laps/miles/certain car & track PB or rank etc. Whatever a user desires; if you can just give the code. Is this possible? Thx & gr8 work!
This is a league races database, not LFSW stats
Quote from imaquad :I have a question. Im noob & not exactly sure how you get all your info? Taken automatic from LFS? Was wondering bcuz thought making the bar with custom fields, like total driven lfs laps/miles/certain car & track PB or rank etc. Whatever a user desires; if you can just give the code. Is this possible? Thx & gr8 work!

Quote from Gil07 :This is a league races database, not LFSW stats

Yep. There is a subforum on here which explains how to retrieve those stats for use on your own site.
ah ok, thx guys.
Ok i want to say that there is a bug or somthing like this. I see that may teams drivers dont have full name on members list but it's filed on in lfsw
Quote from oldnavy :Ok i want to say that there is a bug or somthing like this. I see that may teams drivers dont have full name on members list but it's filed on in lfsw

AFAIK real names aren't automatically taken from LFS World, they can only be manually added(how? I don't know).
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :AFAIK real names aren't automatically taken from LFS World, they can only be manually added(how? I don't know).

That's right. We're not able to retrieve real names from LFS World so they must be manually added.

Currently it's only possible for me to do that, but I do plan to allow anyone [probably registered users] to do it in the future.
Ok thanks for leting me to know

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG