The online racing simulator
LFS - FXR Hunting on Aston National
(20 posts, started )
#1 - Tappi
Hi guys,

my first serious attempt to squeeze a video out of this wonderful sim. Have fun!

WARNING FXR drivers: offensive content inside :P

http://vimeo.com/4819220

Btw, login to vimeo to download the original video file(720p, x264, MP3, 30fps).
That's your first LFS video? Meine Gute!

Really excellent!
Wow, that's really good and unexpected.
Awesome!
Freaking tubular!
That's like..

Pretty awesome!
Great stuff. You are talented making movies.
#9 - BAMBO
If this really is your first time then I must say :wow: IMO you're already in the top 10 of our best movie makers and you've only just began. Can't wait to see what you can do after 10-15 videos :hyper:
Nice.
Thank you guys.

I usually get paid to do stuff like this - so this is not the first time in a NLE/compositing app for me. But the first serious attempt with the awesome LFS free camera.

I frapsed out some replays for demos n friends from time to time.

@BAMBO: I really would like to but I don't think there will be time for another 10-15 :/

EDIT: Vimeo's flash player is still playing my first version/upload(1:35 lenght). I've updated to a longer(2:17) version yesterday. So if u want to see everything: login and download!
Awesome! The full version is even better.

I got the feeling that you had experience of this kind of thing because it seemed good enough for TV, without a doubt.
Please make more
Quote from Tappi :Thank you guys.

I usually get paid to do stuff like this - so this is not the first time in a NLE/compositing app for me. But the first serious attempt with the awesome LFS free camera.

I frapsed out some replays for demos n friends from time to time.

@BAMBO: I really would like to but I don't think there will be time for another 10-15 :/

EDIT: Vimeo's flash player is still playing my first version/upload(1:35 lenght). I've updated to a longer(2:17) version yesterday. So if u want to see everything: login and download!

PLEASE!
post us a link for the HD vid!

AWESOME WORK!
This is more than excellent for the first video... Some guys can't even make it as good after 10 videos...
Great job, really good!

BTW, can someone tell what is the songs name?
wow, longer version just kills. awesome
Awesome
Now get online, people are waiting for you..
Attached images
FXR driver.JPG
awesome awesome awesome

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG