The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Danny LFS. Hes been around for a while and hasnt caused trouble.

Not causing trouble doesn't mean being helpful.

But his team tag is BS so it's hard to say "no" to him.
helpful and demo racer in the same sentence? want!
J.b.
#30 - PoVo
KuHS, oh wait his the one who always requests stuff, then STF
#31 - STF
wth, what did i do this time?
Quote from obsolum :Who the hell is STF?

TBH i asked myself that question many times so far, i`ve yet to find an answer.
Some choices:
STF = Search the Forum, Software Testing Facility, Stress-To-Failure, Special Task Force ? (found some acronyms, ha)

A thing i like about it it`s the versatility of those three letters, in english and romanian languages.. may have something to do with my real name, too, Stefan that is .

And what`s with this helpfulness thing, posting in a hilarious video thread it`s not something i would consider of any help lol. It`s just something i do every now and then.. after a hard day's work, to relax a bit, or when i`m too lazy to do something else... or when i find something i just think it`s worth sharing.

If i wasn`t too lazy to study hardcore maths and physics.. I would have been really helpful, like being qualified to respond to threads like that Tristan's crazy calculus thread about oil pressure.

Imo J.B. for sure.. second place Danny LFS.
We might be in for a little surprise, since the viper bet thingie Mr. Grip driV3R or whatever it`s spelled, seems to have matured a bit.. time will tell.

Top three?
Quote from G!NhO :My friend...........................how can i tell you this..................he is belgian.

My friend.......................how can I tell you this...............he is romanian.

But seriously, how hard is it to scroll on to someones flag, wait for a few secs to see from what country he really is from and then make your remark regarding that? I've been called a belgian myself but I've never called an irish, italian or a belgian, romanian
Quote from STF :Imo J.B. for sure.. second place Danny LFS.

J.B. is actually licenced but posts under this demo account.
Quote from J@tko :There's people who can spell?

Should be "There're people who can spell?". Technically there's nothing wrong with the spelling in your post but the grammar leaves something to be desired. "There's" is a contraction of "There is". "There is people who can spell?" is incorrect.
Quote from zeugnimod :J.B. is actually licenced but posts under this demo account.

And, may I ask, would anyone do that for any known logical reason?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :and he's German..

What have I done to you, man!

FOR F*CK'S SAKE, I'm BELGIAN!! B-E-L-G-I-A-N!!
Quote from amp88 :Should be "There're people who can spell?". Technically there's nothing wrong with the spelling in your post but the grammar leaves something to be desired. "There's" is a contraction of "There is". "There is people who can spell?" is incorrect.

Thank you.
Quote from zeugnimod :J.B. is actually licenced but posts under this demo account.

Who is J.B.? :z
Me.

/Thread & LFS.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And, may I ask, would anyone do that for any known logical reason?

I guess he doesn't like the name of his licenced account anymore or something. You would have to ask him.
Quote from BaitNWait :Me.

/Thread & LFS.

You made 4 posts up to this moment, and all of them were stupid.
Quote from Dennis93 :you just made one!

Have you looked at his four first posts? If you do, you will know what i´m talking about.
-
(ifispam) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(AReason) DELETED by SamH : AMB
-
(khoianh94) DELETED by SamH : unneeded
-
-
-
(khoianh94) DELETED by khoianh94
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Have you looked at his four first posts? If you do, you will know what i´m talking about.

No, they were all perfectly valid and good posts.
-
(FreeS24U) DELETED by SamH
Quote from FreeS24U :DEV'S DON'T DESERVE THE MONEY THEY GET FROM S2, HELP ME KILL LFS BY SPREADING THIS FILE.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Post of the year.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG