The online racing simulator
how to install addons into s1
(5 posts, started )
hi there,
im looking to update my s1 cars and tracks with addons, how is that possible?
i mean where do i find s1 addons and how do i install them...?

thanks for all of you that try to help.
(:

edit:
btw im not a demo racer i've got an s1 clinet.
I'm not sure I understand your question. It doesn't matter if you have an S1 or S2 licence, you can use add-ons in exactly the same way. You're better off picking a specific add-on that you want to try, and then asking a more specific question, so you can get a more specific answer.

Btw, you can log into the forums with your licenced account with the same details you log into lfs.net with.
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm not sure I understand your question. It doesn't matter if you have an S1 or S2 licence, you can use add-ons in exactly the same way. You're better off picking a specific add-on that you want to try, and then asking a more specific question, so you can get a more specific answer.

Btw, you can log into the forums with your licenced account with the same details you log into lfs.net with.

ok i can be more specific.
im trying to install the drift gauge addon displayed here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=17942
now ive an .INI file, .DLL file and a folder called "drift" containing 4 .DDS files.
where do i put them?
You should really log in with the licensed account and use it here in the forum, otherwise probably all you will get is flaming bananas from other users.
From reading the thread you linked to, it seems a few people don't understand how to install that add-on. Clearly though, lots of people do, so either post in that thread, or re-read the instructions (I'm not familiar with it myself so can't offer you any assistance).
-
(AReason) DELETED by SamH : AMB

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG