The online racing simulator
LFS World Bug
(9 posts, started )
LFS World Bug
First the "LFS Links" icon is broken, so it just try's to load it but won't load.

Recently alot of people have removed their hotlaps, and the people that had the WR previously in 2nd place, their replays are no longer downloadable, they are, but it doesn't get past the starting download part.
I don't have any of those problems. The links page loads fine, and the hotlaps download just fine. It could just be your browser, try another one and see if it solves anything.

The only bug I see is that on the links page there is supposed to be a link to LFS Database, but there is no link and no picture (the other links have a picture banner associated with each one).
Its been fine on forefox for years, its just started acting up since those hotlaps were removed, screens attatched.
Attached images
lfswbug.JPG
lfsw2.JPG
lfs3.JPG
#4 - Mysho
I downloaded your FE4R replay with no problems, same with those sprs you mentioned above. And also LFS news works flawlessly here. I am on firefox, too. So imo it was just momentary problem of lfsw or maybe it was just you.

If you still have these problems just try another browser and see if it solves anything.
Hmm, i have just chnaged my internet connection, so maybe thats it, its not my computer because it does it on the downstairs one too.
I won't even bother next time reporting anything, nothing is being done and i don't seem to be receiving any help, i thought Victor might know what this is, obviously not.
#7 - xenoa
Maeby the bug isnt in lfsworld...have thought that one reece ?)
Try using chrome, when my FF starting pissing around not downloading stuff i got chrome and it has never gone wrong when downloading from anywhere, including lfsworld, worth a try eh.
Ive just got my DSL connection back and it works fine now, don't see why my modem didn't like downloading those replays and other were fine. The problem was on both of my computer and i used the same connection, its fine on 1 now, ill try the other later.

What i said above i think is still correct, i reported it and no-one of any importance would answer it.

LFS World Bug
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG