The online racing simulator
HI just need a lil help
(17 posts, started )
HI just need a lil help
Hi i have left the specs of my pc i have this as a motherboard
Gigabyte GA-8TRC410MNF-RH LGA 775 socket and well i have 2.8 p4 but my friend going to give me a p4 3.0 ht

and i just woundring will this work together and wil it make mucth of a diffrent becuz i get about 40 to 50 fps atm with say 14 cars and jumps around

Hope someone has sum idear thx Austin
Attached files
DxDiag.txt - 52.1 KB - 143 views
"Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)"

Ummm you have a Pentium D processor, that's better than a P4 because it's a dual-core CPU, whereas a P4 is a single-core CPU. Pentium D is basically 2 P4s put on the same chip.
so is it worth getting a 3.0 then becuz i get bad fps stil and well i want it to run nice
Quote from Austin31287 :so is it worth getting a 3.0 then becuz i get bad fps stil and well i want it to run nice

No it's not..... leave your current CPU in..
I would suggest that a bigger graphics card would help with your FPS, and if that isnt an option, turn all your aa/af settings in lfs off, and set them up in your gfx card config in windows, as i did it with my ATI card and gave me about 10 more fps than i had before.
i had a p4 3ghz ht before, and it gave me over 120fps in lfs.. so ur pentium d should yield better fps i think :O
i get liek 12 to 15 fps when in grid at times and it so hard to race whn u get a gfx lagg
Quote from Austin31287 :i get liek 12 to 15 fps when in grid at times and it so hard to race whn u get a gfx lagg

u have a 7900GS and a P D 2.8GHz.. u SHOULD NOT get that low amount of fps.. i had an p4 3ghz and a 7800... i had over 100fps :O
i dont know why i had this problem 4 ages i dont know why
#10 - wild
Quote from Austin31287 :i dont know why i had this problem 4 ages i dont know why

Are you running any other games at the same time whilst playing LFS? That could reduce your frame rate considerably.

If that's not the case I've really not got a clue what's the problem.
Quote from Austin31287 :i get liek 12 to 15 fps when in grid at times and it so hard to race whn u get a gfx lagg

plz lrn 2 spk we cnt undrstnd yu
Quote from Shadowww :plz lrn 2 spk we cnt undrstnd yu

i know what he said just fine but wtf did you say
Quote from wild :Are you running any other games at the same time whilst playing LFS? That could reduce your frame rate considerably.

If that's not the case I've really not got a clue what's the problem.

no i dont run any other games. I used to be in a team and well this guy had not as great as my pc but he was getting gd fps but when i did it i was not then me and him did the same benchmark and well my beat his lots but i am still getting bad fps and yes i dont have any idear ether
Quote from Shadowww :plz lrn 2 spk we cnt undrstnd yu

Stay out the thread if you don't have anything useful to say.

Quote from Austin31287 :no i dont run any other games. I used to be in a team and well this guy had not as great as my pc but he was getting gd fps but when i did it i was not then me and him did the same benchmark and well my beat his lots but i am still getting bad fps and yes i dont have any idear ether

Maybe because he turned down his quality? It can also be that maybe much RAM is in use or whatever.
Quote from Bose321 :Stay out the thread if you don't have anything useful to say.

Maybe because he turned down his quality? It can also be that maybe much RAM is in use or whatever.

yes he said the same to me we did it but it made no diffrence but if i defraged my hole pc with nothing on and just lfs i still get the same fps and there no diffrence

mite just have to get on with it lol
i tryed all them still same i dont get it thy any way

HI just need a lil help
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG