ashes to ashes
(20 posts, started )
#1 - oli17
ashes to ashes
anyone else watch this?
No idea, never heared about it
#3 - oli17
google it, a bit wierd but reli good
yes, I liked Life on Mars too, the prequel to the first series.

Dont tell me what happens tho I watch it on PVR

SD.
#5 - oli17
what's that? and what episode u on?
Its quality! Fire up the quattro!

I still miss the bronze mk3 cortina from life on mars tho, gene hunt suited that car more than the audi.
Second season is much better than the first, by far. Still, the last episode of the first season was a mindblower.
#8 - oli17
what happened, i forget!
Quote from oli17 :what happened, i forget!

Alex finds out the person who killed her parents was actually her father, since he found out his wife was having an affair with his assistant.
And the repeating flashback of her being comforted as a child after watching her parents die was not actually her Godfather, but the ol' Gene Genie himself.
oh...i don't remember any of that...

OH YEAH!! i remember the car exploding and shizzle, but my memory isn't what it used to be!
btw, can someone explain who this martin summer bloke is, and what he's got to do with police corruption

ps, don't give away the ending, just explain from episodes already broadcast
#12 - 5haz
T'is the only reason I still watch TV when Top Gear isn't on, Life on Mars was fantastic too.

"You just entered Gene Hunt country, head of state: Gene Hunt, Judge: Gene Hunt, Executioner: Gene Hunt, sh*t at football, could never win Eurovision but can spot a terrorist gobsh*te from a hundred yards away!"

Legend.

Quote from oli17 :btw, can someone explain who this martin summer bloke is, and what he's got to do with police corruption

ps, don't give away the ending, just explain from episodes already broadcast

The point is, we don't know yet, keep watching and you'll find out.
Is that the bloke whom talked to alex and *gonna type in white, dunno if its a potential spoiler but better safe than sorry!* --- said something along the lines of "I know you're not supposed to be here, neither am I" ??

I reckon he might have a slight connection to "Sam Tyler" from "Life On Mars". Only I don't know how he'd age so much in a few years

Still unsure of the connection with roses, now we have "Operation Rose" ...

So yeah, pretty gripping stuff, thought it was Sunday today, thank god I don't have another day to wait ! :')
The best gene hunt quote of all time has to be from the 2nd series if life on mars. If you want to see it, scan for hidden text below, as it could be potentially offensive if you are sensitive!

-"This investigation is moving at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory!"-
Life on Mars had the better music......fact.
Loving the second series, the first was slightly weak compared to LOM but the second is much better.

I reckon Martin Summers is the guy in the bed in series 2 episode 1, where the nurses look at him and say "he hasn't got long left" and the report about Alex is on TV. No idea how they're sharing the same "dream" though...
lets hope it wraps up better than life on mars!
That was a good ending, because even in the last episode you still wondered if it was real and he was insane.

ashes to ashes
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG