The online racing simulator
demo teams?
(13 posts, started )
#1 - oli17
demo teams?
hi, i haven't got S2 yet, and i'll be honest, can't play all that often as i have exams atm, but will be playing alot after about the 20th of june. i was wondering if there are any teams that will be willing to take me on, i'm quite good, although using a keyboard atm, as wheel doesn't fit on this table, will be getting a better table and using after exams also. i have a lot of potential, anyone willing to try me?

thanks, Oli

p.s. feel free to ask any questions you may have
im also looking for some demo teams. i was also thinking of creating my own but i have troubl in creating the server but atleast i already have a site
Quote from Rallyman. :im also looking for some demo teams. i was also thinking of creating my own but i have troubl in creating the server but atleast i already have a site

Its not nessesary a server for team, there are loads of teams without server
Oli u wanna start a team?
Old navy do u have a team if so can i be in it
Quote from Rallyman. :Old navy do u have a team if so can i be in it

Yes i have it. But we are S2 team not demo
#7 - oli17
Quote from Rallyman. :Oli u wanna start a team?

yeah! i won't be able to do alot for a little while though, due to exams etc. but i like the idea and i'll help as much as i can. how do u wanna do it?
i am gonna b honest...i am interested
wanna join?
if i can get an internet connection to my lfs computer (my moms comp. has internet [i used a flash-drive to get lfs to the comp]) then i definately will not be demo long. and i dont feel like getting sick of blackwood.
so you AREN'T interested...why bother posting then?
Quote from oli17 :so you AREN'T interested...why bother posting then?

i am very interested, but it is unlikely...i posted so i can subscribe and keep tabs on this thread incase i do get internet

demo teams?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG