The online racing simulator
FZ5TT - CoRe
(28 posts, started )
FZ5TT - CoRe
Howdy,

Here's a quick movie I made this afternoon after having a good hour of fun on SilverArrows' FZ5TT layout.

Not much else to talk about - all made in Sony Vegas, song is Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World, I think thats about it!

Youtube HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLWugKg1yQ&fmt=22

Comments & Criticism are greatly appreciated!

Pointless facts:

Length - 93 seconds
Resolution - 1280 x 720 (HD 720p)
Frames Per Second - 59.94 (Double-NTSC)
Codec - WMV 8000kb bitrate, also encoded into X264 MPEG.
Time taken - 55 minutes for filming & editing.
Render time - 45 minutes for uncompressed AVI, 50 for WMV
Quote from mcintyrej :Howdy,

Here's a quick movie I made this afternoon after having a good hour of fun on U4IK ST8's FZ5TT layout.

Isn't it SilverArrows' or am I at the wrong end of the wrong stick?

Going to watch now....
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Isn't it SilverArrows' or am I at the wrong end of the wrong stick?

Going to watch naw....

Right you are sir - ninja edited. I got confused because I was driving on U4IK's XRT layout the day before.
'Comments and Criticism appreciated'.

I haven't done a nice bit of critique in a while so I thought I'd put my evaluational hat on and write something constructive.

The Good:

Looks shiny
Good FPS
Sexy HD
Mad driving skillz
Good slow-mo for when the music is in what I call the 'in between' phase thing but....

The Bad
....I think Jimmy Eat World are a bunch of whiny whiners; but not only that, the music didn't really fit what you were doing. I'm not entirely sure what would have worked and anyway, this is only my opinion.

The ending was a blowing up sound and CoRe's logo. I hate blowing stuff up (!) and I hate CoRe (!) so that was a bad finish for me. But in all seriousness, it would have been nice to have a proper ending. Depending on how the song ends, you could have mixed between the middle in the end quite seamlessly.
Nice
Good work.
#7 - M0rV
Not bad
Not bad Jack! But arent we only 4 years old? not 5? (Please! Dont say that Im wrong now!:schwitz
Quote from Tomhah :Not bad Jack! But arent we only 4 years old? not 5? (Please! Dont say that Im wrong now!:schwitz

Yes, yes we are. Epic typo is epic! Though technically we are in our 5th year, so it sort of makes sense.
shite.
Very good clip and epic driving skills. First time i see FZ5 on autocross, gotta give it a shot sometimes, because this vid makes me feel like i should do it.
Quote from mcintyrej :

Pointless facts:

Length - 93 seconds
Resolution - 1280 x 720 (HD 720p)
Frames Per Second - 59.94 (Double-NTSC)
Codec - WMV 8000kb bitrate, also encoded into X264 MPEG.
Time taken - 55 minutes for filming & editing.
Render time - 45 minutes for uncompressed AVI, 50 for WMV

Kinda intrested in how big was that file you were uploading on youtube. 8000kb with 60 FPS and that resolution sounds like little revolution to me.

Anyway liked that video a lot. I can't really be bored, if you have that skills and you can shoot in on camera smoothly.
OMG how the hell do you go those 180's!

Very nice video
Driving skills wow, that impressed me the most.
I really enjoyed it and the way it was put out there.
But i didn't know the core skin had a playboy bunny logo on it, the cheeky boys :P
Miintt control of that trashbox! (Yes, FZ5)
Very impressive driving skills and very nice video editing!

/me loves it
Nice edit and nice drive
wow, awesome edits, so nicely done with music
The only thing i really disliked was the tire texture when you did a close shoot on the front tires. Didn't look realistic at all!...But driving was grade A and angles where stunning!
#20 - Arm0
Cool video.
Good driving.
Niiice.

But you apparently have to learn to count.

Here's a lesson with a "real-life" example : One after another, Jack Ward, Jack Atkinson, Jack Sedgwick and Jack McIntyre enter the IMA TBO Challenge server. How many Jacks are on the server now?
Quote from zeugnimod :Niiice.

But you apparently have to learn to count.

Here's a lesson with a "real-life" example : One after another, Jack Ward, Jack Atkinson, Jack Sedgwick and Jack McIntyre enter the IMA TBO Challenge server. How many Jacks are on the server now?

FIVE! Wait, damnit.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, I didn't expect it to go down so well! More to come soon.
Nice vid, and i like the setup. I assume it's private?
Yeah i ment the layout, my bad! Thanks.
I'm going to turn Jack into my new BTP video whore...

Nice work Jack. That's a great look.

FZ5TT - CoRe
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG