The online racing simulator
unfortunately, i will not gonna make it!!!
but session 5 is on for me! \o/
in
EDIT: i'm a dumbass
Quote from Psymonhilly :had to pass this session as i was called into replace a teamie in LFSPS last min, thank god there is a session 5

Huh? This session will only take place tomorrow you know.
Chances that I`ll attend this session are 99%
Will attend.
See you there!!
Server has been set to NDR|2009 Kyoto 500 now. Or something like that.

I'll be in the server in about an hour or less

d
I see great race on remote GO GO GO SRLT GO
Sorry guys I can not finished this tuday.
Hugh storm is araund me , with high elektriciti .
I will came back after the the storm to find who is winner.
Sorry once more.
by
I have to say sorry to two guys I wrecked.

The Concept Racing guy and arox.

Concept guy i thought i cleared you but I didn't very sorry, I'll be much more careful as I was way to antsy during restarts. Arox, that was absolutely my fault. No excuses really just had a brain fade and thought we were still racing until I saw the SC and i braked but it was way too late. Very VERY sorry it wont happen again.

Besides that...wasn't the best race I drove. Kinda nudged where I shouldn't have and got involved in quite a few wrecks. Most were racing incidents but the two i caused were purely my fault and I will express better judgment next time I'm on the oval

Lizard
Replays posted in the OP.

d
Really enjoyed my time leading, then I don't know what happened, then had to go

The new SC starts are really good though IMO, keep them
That was a fast fix ... working now ...
My race:

Qualifyed 16th, after the start i gatherd 7 positions after starting on the outside.(I passed them all before crossing the Start/finish line). Then the sc came out, no problem with that, exept the tires, they where cold as ice .
At the restart at lap 8 i was 3rd because lots of people going pit, i made a ok start. Yet another restart at lap 18 and i had a bad start. But SC very quickly out. I went in pit under sc without problems at lap 20.
I was 17th at the restart. After some SC periods and laps and some guys that doesn't know how to draft(i wont give names :schwitz i went up to 5th at lap 16, but then when i was slowing down car 61 hit me rigth in the back (I have red his post) and i spun around, then car 78 saw this longer back but he hits me aswell and he saw me go slow so i had more damage. -.-
I had to pit and all that shit but was 11th at the restart and got some positions more, but yet again, drafting with some newbies and got held up with them.
Finsihed 8th. of 15 drivers.

Only one protest and that is Lap 62, Car 61 and 78 hits me(car 6).

This was just practise, but still. meh. I learned from it.
Just a quick reminder :

Quote from Ky500's rules - 8.2.a. :
Under Safety Car[...]Enter the pits from the exit of Turn 3 under caution. There is a gap between
the orange poles and blue cones sufficient to fit through.

Something like 80% of the field didn't respect this rule. Some of us should re-read them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG