The online racing simulator
Lydden Hill and Brands Hatch
(9 posts, started )
Anyone else live near to these circuits. I love watching rally-x at Lydden. Best viewing anywhere in the country in my view. Planning to get down there or Brands in the next couple of weekends and was wondering if anyone else living nearby would care to join me?
You miserable bunch!
I live vaguely near Brands I guess - other side of London, but it's only an hour of (good) M25ing... Depends what you go for
#4 - JJ72
I would, best if it's for BTCC or British GT.
#5 - ajp71
Must admit I think Brands Indy is dull and overused shame the GP circuit isn't used more.
Good thing about the Indy circuit is you can see the whole thing. If the GP track is in use you don't get to see half the race.

I'd like to go for BTCC or GTs. GTs are the better option as the circuit is far less crowded. Saturday practice or quali is a good one. Usually only £5 - £10 entry and you get the circuit to yourself.

Best of all though is Lydden for either the oval racers or rally x. Again, cheap to get in, you can see the whole circuit but the difference is you can see almost the whole circuit without getting out of the car. You can sit there and have a smoke or whatever. Its great.
I used to race an XR2i in the rallycross at lydden, great fun.
Cool! Might have seen you - I've seen a bundle of XR2s. I love Lydden. Its the circuit I compete at most. Hairy Hill - he he!
what class do u race in?

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG