The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 4
PRE RACE

The fourth practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Friday, May 22nd at 19:00 UTC. It will have a qualifying session and a race. Server will be passworded, using the same password that was sent out last week. If you do not have it, send me a PM requesting it.

Qualifying will be two hotlaps, fastest is your qual time. I'll go by the order of the connections list at the start of the session, and add in anyone who might join late.

The race will be 75 laps, first two under pace car conditions. The rolling start will be three-wide. The grid will be as such (numbers indicate starting position):

1 2 3
P 4 5 6
I 7 8 9
T 10 11 12
13 14 15
L 16 17 18
A 19 20 21
N 22 23 24
E 25 26 27
28 29 30

There will be a mandatory pitstop, which may be taken either under green or yellow.

On the initial start, the field shall maintain pace car speed until the green flag is displayed. No anticipating and jumping. The new restart procedure will be in effect from this session.

Post here if you plan to attend - if more show up than we have slots for (30), participation will be prioritized to those who post here.

POST RACE

Car #17 (nathan246) excluded from the session for intentionally wrecking Car 98 (nikopdr)

Qualifying Results

Qualifying Replay

Race Results

Race Replay

d
#2 - Cawwa
Yes, I will be there ..
Hmm ... three wide grid. It'll be a very interesting start ...
I'm just wondering, will all sessions be on Fridays? And will there be at least 2 in 3-4 weeks time? As I've exams and stuff atm...
#4 - J@tko
Quote from pacesetter :I'm just wondering, will all sessions be on Fridays? And will there be at least 2 in 3-4 weeks time? As I've exams and stuff atm...

No and yes, way more than 2 =)
might be there. if the password ever shows up in a PM deko........
Quote from pacesetter :I'm just wondering, will all sessions be on Fridays? And will there be at least 2 in 3-4 weeks time? As I've exams and stuff atm...

Well, I'd do them on Saturdays or Sundays, but there's been other events or other crap I've had. Next weekend looks good for a Saturday session, though.

And there will be a bunch more, especially before the SpeedWeeks 400 and really before the 500.

d
I ll be there.
ill be there, hopefully i will get the password.
I'll be there
I'm there (and i'm not going to do as badly as last time )
Quote from Wilko868 :I'm there (and i'm not going to do as badly as last time )

Could you do worse? :hide:
Quote from J@tko :Could you do worse? :hide:

Cheers for that one Jack

Least I didn't cause a million and one crashes and left a bit of gap during SC
I'll be likely to attend to this.
damn you I will be on my way to the Indy 500 for both these session. Get to watch how a real 500 mile race should be run.
Quote from z-ro 8 :might be there. if the password ever shows up in a PM deko........

your just so demanding havoc..... lol
ill be there but 1:30 hours later
I might be there, but if I am I will be joining during qualifying (don't get home until 19:30 UTC).
Quote from z-ro 8 :/ban raven88

haha you would like that, you would actually have a shot of winning
I should be there, although it's 5am my time.
Will do my best to be home at that time.
#23 - Ori
hope i can be there
Yep
I simply have to be there if I want to go Speedweeks 400

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG