The online racing simulator
my ballast is 13 kg for 5 round...on server for practice is still 3kg...change please...thanks
Quote from Gaulish :my ballast is 13 kg for 5 round...on server for practice is still 3kg...change please...thanks

Yeah I still have to do the ballast weights on the Insim - will do that very soon. Thanks!
Jah, I may not show up this time since my flooring is getting done and the lacquer fumes could destroy my intellect.

But even if I was planning to show up I'm sure you tards would change the schedule again just to be really annoying.
Quote from hyntty :Jah, I may not show up this time since my flooring is getting done and the lacquer fumes could destroy my intellect.

But even if I was planning to show up I'm sure you tards would change the schedule again just to be really annoying.

Ouch No changes planned mate, anyway the presence of your towering intellect is always welcome on the iCON servers.
Quote from Tomhah :Can I team up with Jack Mcintyre as CoRe Racing #6?

Sorry Tomhah, I overread this one. From my point there is no problem with that, but had to confirm this with the other admins.
The Teamchampionshiptable will be updated after round 5 anyway. Also the results from round 4, sorry about that, but I am very busy atm. Results from both round (4 and 5) will be published next week (about friday..). Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Sorry Tomhah, I overread this one. From my point there is no problem with that, but had to confirm this with the other admins.
The Teamchampionshiptable will be updated after round 5 anyway. Also the results from round 4, sorry about that, but I am very busy atm. Results from both round (4 and 5) will be published next week (about friday..). Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards

Thanks
Obviously Jack has to sign up first
i think im free so im 75 % in , ill comfirm on sunday morning
Only for sure. Now i have 13:10 and on the ITCC server is now 11:10. There is GMT=UTC+2 so in ITCC server tomorow I willl have to be at 19:45 right?
Quote from Klouczech :Only for sure. Now i have 13:10 and on the ITCC server is now 11:10. There is GMT=UTC+2 so in ITCC server tomorow I willl have to be at 19:45 right?

Yes, you are right! Your timezone is now GMT +2 (as mine ). At least you have to be on server till 19:45 your time......

Cheers
what time does the racing start? sorry if i've missed something obvious!
Quote from oli17 :what time does the racing start? sorry if i've missed something obvious!

Shootout starts at 17:00 GMT, Quali for the race at 18:00 GMT
Here is the link to watch the stream (with an amazing commentary box ):
http://www.livestream.com/itcc

Have fun
Hi,

I dont have any PM to get the pass for the shootout.

Is it normal?

Thanks
oh jesus, its not working again... why isn't it loading?
sorted - had to disable peerguardian...
Quote from Bft-Master :Hi,

I dont have any PM to get the pass for the shootout.

Is it normal?

Thanks

same here.

Round 5 Pre-Race Discussion
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG