The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from Shadowww :Ok, stfu.

Ok Mr ShadoWWW I mean a guy with that name telling you to shut the f**k up, better listen.....
Ok, Flame war is over already. If you are going to continue, take it to PM's. This is a 'edit my screenshot' thread ffs.
Quote from DevilDare :Ok Mr ShadoWWW I mean a guy with that name telling you to shut the f**k up, better listen.....

If you see something wrong in my nickname, you are homosexual or have too much complexes.
Quote from Shadowww :If you see something wrong in my nickname, you are homosexual or have too much complexes.

How does that work?
Thanks ! That can't be too bad for a 10 year old who has barely any PS skill.
What about this one? First time ever I have posted a pic for this one
Could someone please have a go at some of these, Thanks.
Attached images
spdov1.jpg
spdov2.jpg
spdov3.jpg
spdov4.jpg
spdov5.jpg
spdov6.jpg
I will do one of yours when I get some spare time .
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Could someone please have a go at some of these, Thanks.

a quickie @ very slow pc @ work
Attached images
edit.jpg

My two bad attempts!
Attached images
spdov2edit1.jpg
spdov2edit2.jpg
Thanks both!
Just used imagine

Here you go. A few i did while i was waiting for my computer to finish rendering. I only did these two. Sorry. I hope you like them
Attached images
spdov6.jpg
spdov1.jpg
Thanks, i like the second one alot
Could someone finish this screenshot? My current editing program doesnt let me do more.

On this screenie, i got few modifications done myself. I need the right light to be done almost same as its on the left one (bright light). And the background, below the wall should be blurred so the low resolution texture wont be noticable. Colors should stay like it is right now, i need only those modifications what i told. Thanks

Ooh, and save it as PNG or 100% quality JPG.
Attached images
helpmeh.png
Quote from hazaky :Could someone finish this screenshot? My current editing program doesnt let me do more.

On this screenie, i got few modifications done myself. I need the right light to be done almost same as its on the left one (bright light). And the background, below the wall should be blurred so the low resolution texture wont be noticable. Colors should stay like it is right now, i need only those modifications what i told. Thanks

Ooh, and save it as PNG or 100% quality JPG.

meh, if you use gimp and just adjust it to 100 fromt the slider it turns out bad quality. if someone has problems with this i can help. just pm
Quote from batteryy :meh, if you use gimp and just adjust it to 100 fromt the slider it turns out bad quality. if someone has problems with this i can help. just pm

It isn't bad, it is just like PS CS4 with 12 quality.
Could someone please edit this for me, thanks

E: is anyone doing it?
Attached images
Pic LFS.jpg
Shadowww,

you have a lot of time to lost... :doh:

leave me alone please, s**k elsewhere. Thx.
NOOOOOO! Not another flame war...

--------------------------------------------------

Edit this please

Danny?

Wheres the AA? ...

Edit: Omfg, i failed.
Quote from hazaky :danny?

wheres the aa? ...

Edit: Omfg, i failed.

there is aa!! There is aa! There is aa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is ****ing aa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Danny LFS :there is aa!! There is aa! There is aa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is ****ing aa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could only say "There is no AA".

But I still don't agree with you, there is no AA I think.
Quote from aurele :Shadowww,

you have a lot of time to lost... :doh:

leave me alone please, s**k elsewhere. Thx.

O RLY?a

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG