The online racing simulator
Round 5 - Post Race Discussion
No good result but two nice races.

Qualified 9th, finished 9th in first race, finished 7th in second race. But had some great racing especially with Fabio (I think) and Joe.
Race is OD now
Great.
wasent to great for me , but with some great interviews and stuff it all turned out good
The On-Deman version of the broadcast is now available on the 46.
Thanks for a great evening's racing guys - to Chris, Jack, Yannick and the team for running it, and to Mr. Seidler for a fantastic clean race in race 2.
#7 - J@tko
Anyone got the champ standings?
Some great racing tonight.

Round 9: Had a really hard time in the first one, was slighly waiting for a lagstart and took the start a little bit easy. Ended up on the wall in the busstop corner and messed up my camber in the right backtire. Car ended up beeing too much oversteery and the tires burned alot more then they should have. So felt like a moving roadblock there. Great and fair fights with everyone. And damn Blauwhoff was ahead and one car inbetween us.

Round 10: Same grid position as in the first race 4th, only difference that now there was one XRT also before me. So after the start didn't end up first . After the first split was battling with Araujo and we were side by side to the narrow section. Felt like i shut the door on him pretty hard there, and was wondering about that at the time. Well checked the replay and might have been that there was slight contact in the entry of the corner and as a result i had more understeer out of it as i expected. Well anyway sorry mate. From there on out i was trying to catch up to Jack . He made a mistake couple of laps later and i managed to take first. Checked his tires and the backtire looked real bad, that might have been the reason for that going wide. Had a safe lead almost the whole race, in the end Jack started to catch up, different one this time tough. But was confident that there isn't enough laps for him to catch up the whole gap.

Wohoo second win of the season and if i calculated correctly managed to gain few points to Blauwhoff. The difference should be now 12 points and still 42 points left in the coming races. Anything can happen
Great racing in South City, it's always about the pace and the tyres rather than a hotlap, isn't it?

In Round 9 I had a though battles with Blauwhoff and Virtanen, really tight and close for the 3 of us. Leyton was running in a different server, no way of caching him there.

Round 10, I thougth it was a good idea to wait a few laps for any mistake rather than really push the car, worked fine and could be just behind McIntyre in a few laps. I couldn't get him, I felt like the set wasn't just too good to keep his pace, so I tried to hold that 3rd position, but in the final laps Blauwhoff pushed really hard and was right in my back. Lucky me there weren't more laps, otherwise I wouldn't be in that podium.

To sum it up, I had a really good time racing with you guys, really gentlemen drivers and very professionals. Leyton doesn't speak english at all, but let me tell you he was pleased to fight good drivers today.

And... tks to the organization, really nice stream, everything right on time and very well presented, very very professional. Great work!
Well for me it was more an hotlapping contest than a touring car event... Qualified 8th, finished 7th in the 1st race, and then 6th in the feature race, 13 seconds behind the 5th and 14 seconds behind the 7th guy... Exepting 4-5 very nice laps when I had to battle very hard to keep myself in a good position, I was alone during the whole race. But bah, 5 points, that's still good.

Quote from mcintyrej :Anyone got the champ standings?

I'll get them done around 1500 UTC.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well for me it was more an hotlapping contest than a touring car event... Qualified 8th, finished 7th in the 1st race, and then 6th in the feature race, 13 seconds behind the 5th and 14 seconds behind the 7th guy... Exepting 4-5 very nice laps when I had to battle very hard to keep myself in a good position, I was alone during the whole race. But bah, 5 points, that's still good.

You were too fast for me in race 2. I was trying hard to keep up in the first laps but didn't want to waste my tyres too much.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG