The online racing simulator
Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Smolar :Np dude
I know better ways to spend money mate, lfs is just a game for me. Anyway i love blackwood and good old demo times. I know u understand me

By the way, I have to say that for me you were THE reference during my demo time... Ah... Zion Race Demo... with patch X... I had very good times there. I really hope you'll get S2 mate !
Ah damn just as I lapped a low 1:35 lol, congrats and enjoy S2
Congrats Smolar!
Quote from cello69 :i worked so hard for these laps

aww.. so close, keep up and do little better time, soo close man.

WOW, these guys would beat me by a second, i could do only 1.34 low / 33 very high.

Respect for these dudes who are "alienish"
#132 - WSR
Oh well.. Awesome times Smolar...

I tried my hardest and got about 1.37.9 to 1.38.5 with both XFG and XRG, but none were worth posting...

If this is the start of more competitions like this, then its ultimately a good idea to invigorate friendly competition between Demo'ers, as well as improving their driving skills on the track. Maybe next time there is another driving competition like this, that the people who missed out will step up to be a winner...
Wow, some guys are really, really fast... Congrats to both of you guys!!
Quote from Smolar :Np dude
I know better ways to spend money mate, lfs is just a game for me. Anyway i love blackwood and good old demo times. I know u understand me

Lol Smo i thought you are already licenced It's easy if you have the XRG's WR
presumably then u have a G25 or similar. that costs about 200 quid. thus surely 24 quid isn't too much for you...?
200, damn. Must not buy hardware in UK
I thought the RRP was £200. A quick search reveals it can be bought for around £150 in the UK.
Quote from Bob Smith :I thought the RRP was £200. A quick search reveals it can be bought for around £150 in the UK.

And Logitech themselves are selling it for the bargain price of £280!

5 euro mouse.
Danowatt when will you be updating the top 3 list?
Quote from Smolar :I know better ways to spend money mate, lfs is just a game for me. Anyway i love blackwood and good old demo times. I know u understand me

If you care so little about having a license why bother to enter the competition?

Since you love blackwood and good old demo times, stick with those and let the license go to someone more interested than you
+8
Quote from NightShift :If you care so little about having a license why bother to enter the competition?

Since you love blackwood and good old demo times, stick with those and let the license go to someone more interested than you

I guess coming from a "poorer" nation, means they have less disposibal income?

Regardless, its not relavent to the competition, I was just interested
Quote from danowat :I guess coming from a "poorer" nation, means they have less disposibal income?

I'll refrain from making sweeping generalizations - I don't really know if anyone of the others is more deserving than him, but seeing someone step in and take a license for free "just because he can", not because he's really interested in it, it sounds to me like he's spitting in the dish he's eating from. Makes me wonder, is it possible there isn't anybody else who would make a better use of that license?

Then again I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do, just pointing out what appears to be an absurd situation from the sidelines.

You have the gold, you make the rules
Quote from NightShift :If you care so little about having a license why bother to enter the competition?

Seems fair enough in my books! +10
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
Quote from NightShift :I'll refrain from making sweeping generalizations - I don't really know if anyone of the others is more deserving than him, but seeing someone step in and take a license for free "just because he can", not because he's really interested in it, it sounds to me like he's spitting in the dish he's eating from. Makes me wonder, is it possible there isn't anybody else who would make a better use of that license?

Then again I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do, just pointing out what appears to be an absurd situation from the sidelines.

You have the gold, you make the rules

I got the same impression you did, I agree.
What a loads of bollocks. I thought this was competition for the fastest xfg/xrg hot laps not for the guy who scream "i want i want" the most. Anyway please ignore my laps. No comment here
Well if someone got the WR time wouldn't that show the dedication the person has for the game? Anyways I thought it was a great idea to compete for a full license but the conditions for this competition is quite flawed. In a way I see it as a freebie to the current WR holder. If it were a brand new track than this competion would be fair since everyone will be on the same playing field.

Maybe next time have a race instead with top qualified 20 drivers using reverse grid Probs to WR holder, saw your replays and you got crazy controls of both cars
so does that mean i get the license? i really hope so, it took me about 5 hours to do those laps
This thread is closed

Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG