The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :I miss noob filter in this series...
Good race Yann

Thanks. That was a very nice battle indeed, I hope it was caught by the stream.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks. That was a very nice battle indeed, I hope it was caught by the stream.

With some deko's madness
Quote from TexasLTU :With some deko's madness

you don't wanna look into the interiour of my soul
Quite good quali, shit start (thanks Tex), crash in lap 2, front wing plowing the asphalt, retired. Long was interesting until the point, when i destroyed my car. Had to pit for repairs and in the end had at least one good fight with Barrington. I had probably more downforce, so he was faster on straights and when i catched him, i couldn't overtake him, no space. But good fight.

I expected better result, but at least i have all requirements for KY Speed weeks done.
Unofficial results are done. Please it's not the final version. I have to check diconnects etc. Enjoy!

BTW: +100 kg to Rudy next time )
Ill beat ya all at the next race!
Okay things I noticed:

- I'll probe all the tvdirector cam files myself. Perhaps also some custom dds's with Falke.
- The pitboxes should be drawn in the layout so you can actually see where it is, rather than relying on the software which apparently sent everyone 5 meters too far ahead. EVERYONE had to reverse...
- Perhaps also do test runs with the egt ra so we can see if everyone is added. It won't make a difference if it's always on or not.
- Axemurder Boothy. Or his interweb connection. I watched the stream, had lfs and remote desktop software on and nothing suffered lag or anything.
Sorry guys for leaving race, but as you could see that wouldn't be finished till eurovision, so i left.

Now speaking about mine short race. I liked that there was many people and i liked fomation lap mod, it was intresting , but it was hard to park the car correctly for many people, including me, but i did it
Quote from seniecka : but it was hard to park the car correctly for many people, including me, but i did it

Yeah, next time the officials should put some chalk on the slots, like they did on Round 1.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yeah, next time the officials should put some chalk on the slots, like they did on Round 1.

Agree, then would be much more easier to park the car.
Quote from TFalke55 :Here to post the protests in the common format

I'd like replay from sprint race, could you upload it please? I have one incident which i want to have look on and i want to make possible complaint in time.

EDIT: Nvm, got it now..

Your Name: 08 Z.Cagaš
Involved Cars: 08 and 53
Lap or Replay Time: lap 3, first after flying start in sprint
description from your POV: after first split, car 53 divebombs me on inside and sends me into barrier
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yeah, next time the officials should put some chalk on the slots, like they did on Round 1.

Yep.

I said that just as everyone got to the grid on vent

At least the next 2 rounds are rolling starts so its ok there
first race for me and could honestly say wasnt the best.

formation lap for the 14lap race i got shunted up the rear so had to do a lap with two bent rear wheels and had to pit. then main race made a cock up with tyres messing around in the garage didnt check my set before entering the race and then the whole force to pit and entering the boxes during to encuring a drive through then comming to 28 laps hopefully the next races will like me abit more. good racing from everyone else thought. nice times also.
Two decisions investigated on my own... will do other investigations and protests here later on:

Cars Involved: Car of Jovanovic
Situation: Wrong Number in the racer name format.

- Decision 5 points penalty. Explenation: Racing with the wrong number is not a dead sin or something like this, but in the end, every driver is responsible for himself to wear the right number.

Cars Involved: 6 Teien
Situation: Wrong Tyres

- Decision: 3 positions penalty. Explenation: There have not been given a penalty during the race. So he recives a 3 position penalty
Possible competitors for this race are:

4 Rudy van Buren
5 Henrizio Salminen
8 Zdeněk Cagaš
9 Jack Sedgwick
23 Jonathon Pickard
26 Rick-Clement Bootha
33 Yann Laprevotte
36 Timo Hynninen
37 Jack McIntyre
42 Herbert Bier
46 Dave Southword
47 Daniel Jähnig
50* Vit Mistina
51* Ondrej Maska
52* Bertil Holmberg
53* Klaidas Gasiunas
54* Simon Hill
55 Patrick Papenfuss
61 Juen-Jen Wang
62 Lincoln Fargo
75 Dejan Jovanovic
80 Ori Avdimetaj
81 Igor Fermevc
87 James Barrington
88 Dan Sanger
93 Aaron Shearer
101 Branislav Goga

*=XFusion Racers need to choose 4 drivers, currantly 5 drivers fulfill the requirement

Quote from TFalke55 :

- Decision: 3 positions penalty. Explenation: There have not been given a penalty during the race. So he recives a 3 position penalty

I had the stream in the backround so i could hear em, and i heard them say, R4 is not allowed, and the penalty for that is force pit, so i went pit to change
Quote from TFalke55 :

Sprint or feature?
That's reasonable number, majority of good names. Might be good, clean event.
#796 - Ori
I must excuse to the guy i hit while safety-car phase and all the others i might have crashed or threatened. I had some serious problems. Either i would find myself skipping or others do that. Problems solved. Shouldn't happen again.
Quote from Ori :I must excuse to the guy i hit while safety-car phase and all the others i might have crashed or threatened. I had some serious problems. Either i would find myself skipping or others do that. Problems solved. Shouldn't happen again.

Watch the traffic next time please. You went in opposite direction throught the hairpin which cost me chance to fight for the 4th.
Quote from TFalke55 :
*=XFusion Racers need to choose 4 drivers, currantly 5 drivers fulfill the requirement

Maybe our lineup could be 4 XFusion and one driver as a privateer (not fighting for the team points from the beginning of the event). I'm gonna announce the final lineup a day before the race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG