The online racing simulator
Is there some ENBSeries for this video card?

NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 with AGP8X

Thanks in advance
Quote from stickylfs :Is there some ENBSeries for this video card?

NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 with AGP8X

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, no sorry
It also doesn't work on the FX series (I tested on FX5500 and it just doesn't work, the ENBSeries dll isn't even started by the system).
But it works on any graphics card from GeForce 6200 and above

I had an ENBSeries, and works, but i deleted it

All "bugs" i have with ENBSeries of here are:

or:

Im going to get a new video card.
Seriously do, there are integrated motherboard gpu's that would kill that 440mx. good luck
WTF i donwloaded the first that appear in page, and:
Attached images
Sin título-1.jpg
Quote from stickylfs :WTF i donwloaded the first that appear in page, and:

Your using an MX440 - thats a really bad graphics card compared to what you need to run LFS with a mod like the bloom mod - i reckon thats your problem.
-
(Stiggie) DELETED by Stiggie
I've download Velociround settings and the car is "jumping" in top and chase view
Why?

Max
Quote from XmaX :I've download Velociround settings and the car is "jumping" in top and chase view
Why?

Max

Open enbseries.ini with notepad, go to tag [EFFECT], find line "EnableMotionBlur=1" and change this value to 0. Save the file and go to the game, the problem should be fixed.
Unfortunately this is a ENBSeries bug that can happen randomly (some people have, others don't) and can only be solved by Boris.
My picture

My FPS got 166 with Bloom, so, nice =)

oh Thanks for Taavi (EST). I got it to work =)
Quote from Velociround :(I tested on FX5500 and it just doesn't work, the ENBSeries dll isn't even started by the system).

d3d8.dll will be loaded for any DirectX-8 app.
Ok works, but there is now nothing blurry Can i set it to 0.x ? or integral numbers ?
Quote from Shadowww :d3d8.dll will be loaded for any DirectX-8 app.

The d3d8.dll I use is a convertor for DirectX9 so the game should first load d3d8.dll then d3d9.dll, even though it doesn't. I don't know why, it just didn't work when I tested, nothing appeared on the screen ("boris voronstov enbseries...."), fps were the same all the time (no expected drops) and there were no new effects, nor it could be activated.

I'll test it again soon, the tested computer was running Windows XP on the first test and now it's Windows 7, so I'll test it again and post here if it works.
well, when i tried this a few months back, it came out totally hideous and gave me about 5fps with the standard ini settings.

I have since reformatted my pc, and i am now using the omega version of drivers instead of the ati ones, all hardware exactly the same as before, and the same ini and dx file, and it looks soooooo much better and my fps is unaffected. I also have lynces reflection pack, which makes it look even better!

pictures below, first one is without bloom, the 2nd is with the bloom activated.
Attached images
without bloom.jpg
with bloom.jpg
tried it just a minute ago and this happend..?

EDIT FIXED..
Attached images
wierdlol.JPG
How to use AntiAlising with bloom? (Sorry to bump this thread but i want this hehe)

Thanks
Quote from stickylfs :How to use AntiAlising with bloom? (Sorry to bump this thread but i want this hehe)

Thanks

Open enbseries.ini with notepad.
Edit this line:
[GLOBAL]
AllowAntialias=1

1 = allow
0 = force disabled

Save the file and choose antialiasing settings in the game settings.
Quote from Velociround :Open enbseries.ini with notepad.
Edit this line:
[GLOBAL]
AllowAntialias=1

1 = allow
0 = force disabled

Save the file and choose antialiasing settings in the game settings.

I put AllowAntialias=1 and when i try to put AntiAlising it shows black screen
Quote from stickylfs :I put AllowAntialias=1 and when i try to put AntiAlising it shows black screen

Answer from Boris: Your videocard doesn't support HDR textures antialiasing.

Possible solutions:
- Try BugFixMode=1 and BugFixMode=5 separately to see if one of them fixes it.
- If doesn't work, try AlternativeDepth=0,
- If doesn't work, disable ambient occlusions EnableOcclusion=0.
- If doesn't work, choose AllowAntialias=0 otherwise you'll have a black screen when playing
Quote from Velociround :Answer from Boris: Your videocard doesn't support HDR textures antialiasing.

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 doesn't support that? (I can put antialising when not enbseries)

Quote from Velociround :Possible solutions:
- Try BugFixMode=1 and BugFixMode=5 separately to see if one of them fixes it.
- If doesn't work, try AlternativeDepth=0,
- If doesn't work, disable ambient occlusions EnableOcclusion=0.
- If doesn't work, choose AllowAntialias=0 otherwise you'll have a black screen when playing

This is what I have but still black screen when turning Antialising on:

Use this and will work:

UseCurrentFrameReflection=0 --> 1
Quote from Velociround :Press shift + F12 to activate the mod (its the default key)
If you want to make the game activate the mod itself, just put 1 on "UseEffect=0"

dude mines ****ed up its just really dark no motion blur
Quote from ForceRunnner :dude mines ****ed up its just really dark no motion blur

Try editing enbseries.ini on notepad and changing these settings to see if you like it this way:

EnableBloom=1
EnableMotionBlur=1
BloomQuality=0
[MOTIONBLUR]
MotionBlurQuality=0
MotionBlurVelocity=20
MotionBlurRotation=20

Note: it might reduce FPS
Nfs:shift:stfu
saved $100
Attached images
enb2009_9_17_13_39_18.jpg