The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Round 5 Pre-Race Discussion
Only a week and a bit to go to the next round:

We're at Kyoto National Reversed this time - I presume its 13 laps cos that's what the server was set to [until boothy changed it :P]

What times are everyone getting? I managed a 1.44.80 on a race set, so I'd think pole will easily be within the 43s, maybe lower?

Some great overtaking opportunities, and some, ahem, interesting corners

Hopefully it'll be a good race - a nice wide track for a change!
Point me towards the sign up thread please! I want in for the final few rounds.
#3 - J@tko
Quote from mcintyrej :Point me towards the sign up thread please! I want in for the final few rounds.

There isn't one yet - Joe will make a new one for this round soon.

Oh no - not more Core guys pwnting us
Why don't we all join core and have 30 cars that look exactly the same?

Seriously could you please at least make the skins a little different? Already the existing cars are hard to distinguish if you don't have names on.
I think most of the CoRe cars have different windshield colours and a slightly different shade of red/orange as their main colour. But on a low quality stream, that means nothing and you basically have a lot of black cars with 'aggressive cats' on the side.
Does it matter? I race everyone the same, and if names were off and all the cars on the server was white there wouldn't be any difference in racing to me.

Maybe we'll be nice and put our names on each of our plates.
Well no it doesn't since you're all such ****ing wreckers anyway.

:hide:
Something completely different:

Does anyone have a nice setup to share? :b I don't want to crawl again with super-low speed
Quote from hyntty :Well no it doesn't since you're all such ****ing wreckers anyway.

:hide:

Yep, you caught us. We're not here to have fun or have some good races with team mates and/or other drivers. We aren't here to experience a new league with a new and fun structure to get out of the world of GTR racing on the same tracks over and over. We aren't here to win a few well-earned races. No way, that's stupid, we would rather just crash you until you can't tell which one of us actually crashed you.

Oh, might want to watch your right rear btw, seemed like you cut someone off last time entering T1.
The lack of smileys here is making it extremely hard to tell if everyone is angry, sarcastic, happy or all three...
If in doubt, assume all three...:bananalla
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The lack of smileys here is making it extremely hard to tell if everyone is angry, sarcastic, happy or all three...

Hard, isn't it.
I'm never angry :wtf2:
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
Quote from hyntty :Why don't we all join core and have 30 cars that look exactly the same?
Seriously could you please at least make the skins a little different? Already the existing cars are hard to distinguish if you don't have names on.

The cars are a little different, with different liveries (yellow,orange,red etc.) + numbers, flags, driver names etc. Enough to tell them apart ingame (IMO). We can't make skins based on how they look on a LQ stream.

Quote :Well no it doesn't since you're all such ****ing wreckers anyway.

Meh this round is a not sure to make it for me, its a real life racing day dont know if ill be home intime will give a better look at it probebly 1 day before the race.
Quote from audimasta :The cars are a little different, with different liveries (yellow,orange,red etc.) + numbers, flags, driver names etc. Enough to tell them apart ingame (IMO). We can't make skins based on how they look on a LQ stream.

Think it was Diaz who had bright green wheels at a previous round, would be good if you could all have different colours on the wheels to help out
Quote from boothy :Think it was Diaz who had bright green wheels at a previous round, would be good if you could all have different colours on the wheels to help out

I might just return that trend just for you Boothy, but then you would have to remember all the different colors for each driver . Adds confusion IMO.
Nah, I like that idea, it might just work. White, black, red, blue, yellow, green, purple, etc etc.

Only problem is there's more CoRe drivers than there is colours Only kidding...please try it out for Round 5 and let us know who's who via PM
Hey! I'm kinda different from all the other CoRe guys I'm using a blue CoRe skin So... DONT BLAME ME! :P
Quote from Tomhah :Hey! I'm kinda different from all the other CoRe guys I'm using a blue CoRe skin So... DONT BLAME ME! :P

Yeah I like that skin, Tom Looked great on the broadcast, keep that skin!
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Yeah I like that skin, Tom Looked great on the broadcast, keep that skin!

I know Its sexy! Lee made it, and it's just amazing
We clearly need more iCON cars!
Can I team up with Jack Mcintyre as CoRe Racing #6?
wow. the Kalendar really sucks for me now, i wont be able to make this race either....
Annoying that the race is during the Indy 500, but I should be there anyway.

Round 5 Pre-Race Discussion
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG