The online racing simulator
Avoiding wreckers!
(18 posts, started )
Avoiding wreckers!
hahahaha nicely done!
Haha, what a moron. I guess he was more pissed off than before starting the wrecking...
But why did you let the little wienerschnitzel stay on the server that long in the first place? Had that been my server he'd be so banned you wouldn't believe it.. I'd happily abort my race to ban that twerp.
Quote from atledreier :But why did you let the little wienerschnitzel stay on the server that long in the first place? Had that been my server he'd be so banned you wouldn't believe it.. I'd happily abort my race to ban that twerp.

users may vote: no
admin present: obviously not
Hahaha, that's hillarious! What's the wreckers username at lfsw?

*edit nm, I noticed you posted the replay on irc already
i'll let you know and link the mpr in a pm ...
heh heh heh.

Bet he's feeling stupid now. I love toying with wreckers (not that I see them much) like that.
What an ass! Perfect music, too. :lol:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
In Korea wouldn't that guy be thrown in jail?

With video evidence like that- he should be suspended from his license and be banned from all servers for at least a month.

Just wondering, if there is evidence of a guy like that, why is it not permitted to be talked about in public? Why doesn't a wrecker or cheater as I like to call it.. banned from every server? I mean when there is evidence.
He's banned from GURU servers the next few years...
very nice vid and music, lol!
it amazing how much energy ppl put into ruining someonelses race.illepall
I laughed and laughed and laughed. That vid is a gem. A bit of reediting and that could be down in the hall of fame od all time great LFS vids.

Wouldn't have been half as gooid without that music though. Great choice.

Shame he obvioulsy wrecked a few racers race though. A really hate bastards like that, but if you can make a mockery of it then at least we can laugh about it. I can see it now . . . . A wrecker on server. The ban vote goes up . . . 'No don't ban him, let him play, we'll get a good vid out of this . . . . ' Lol.

I loved that bit in the middle . . . 'where is he? Oh, here he is . . . '

Great stuff.

Hope the bastard was banned from all servers under the sun . . ..
Thanks everyone for all your kind words!

Man, that yellow flag is useful ...
lol, great vid FEL.
:ices_rofl nice one Fel.
Nice vid FEL

Avoiding wreckers!
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG