The online racing simulator
The brazilian press (actually the brainless part of it, wich has the broadcasting rights) is already saying the only reason Button is ahead is because the team favours him, because Rubens' brakes are worse, because Button is just too lucky, because...

Seriously, things happen here and there but you gotta admit at some point that the other team is simply faster/smarter. If Barrichello's staff couldn't see there was a better strategy given the track conditions and/or he couldn't keep the needed pace, well... it's their fault (considering both cars were perfectly fine, wich they probably were).
I think Barrichello is absolutely right if he does so. He's a very skilled driver, and Jenson Button cannot be favored just because he's doing better than Barrichello in the WDC. Luck doesn't matter THAT much in F1. What the **** is Ross Brawn STILL thinking? Did he lost his brain? If he keeps like that, he'll lose Barrichello for REAL. FOREVER. And I again say: Did Ross Brawn lost his brain?
#28 - 5haz
Jenson Button is not being favoured, get over it.

Evereyones threatening to quit F1, seems to be the latest fashion.
#29 - wild
Quote from 5haz :Evereyones threatening to quit F1, seems to be the latest fashion.

Not everyone is threatening to quit, McLaren hasn't threatened it yet, but we'll not go there
Quote from Danny LFS :I think Barrichello is absolutely right if he does so. He's a very skilled driver, and Jenson Button cannot be favored just because he's doing better than Barrichello in the WDC. Luck doesn't matter THAT much in F1. What the **** is Ross Brawn STILL thinking? Did he lost his brain? If he keeps like that, he'll lose Barrichello for REAL. FOREVER. And I again say: Did Ross Brawn lost his brain?

Ross is by far the best race director on the grid, but he tends to favour drivers.
Quote from The Moose :That's exactly what Brawn said was the reason for the change of strategy. They were afraid Jenson would get stuck behind Rosberg, so they changed the strategy then.

Sorry, that was bad wording by me. I meant it as thats how i took it while the race was taking place and then brawn said the same thing.

Quote from wild :Not everyone is threatening to quit, McLaren hasn't threatened it yet, but we'll not go there

Everyone will quit and the FIA will throw McLaren out for doing something wrong
McLaren can't threaten to quit. If it comes to nothing they'd get a 50 year ban for lying again. And Hatemelol won't like that very much.
Quote from tristancliffe :McLaren can't threaten to quit. If it comes to nothing they'd get a 50 year ban for lying again. And Hatemelol won't like that very much.

agreed. i think they would love to be in the position to threaten the FIA, but they aren't. in fact, they've been sucking up pretty hard lately (which seems to be working for them, remarkably).
Quote from Mustafur :Ross is by far the best race director on the grid, but he tends to favour drivers.

Although it is unfair for the drivers, it is the best for the team because with the lack of funding compare to the big teams, you have no idea how long you can keep the lead. So it is the best to get the biggest points lead as possible while you still have an advantage.

Brawn GP:Barrichello threatens to quit! [?]
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG