The online racing simulator
Both races were cool. Thanks for racing guys and im looking forward to next season Cool
#27 - vari
Sorry about the last lap incident Ati, I slipstreamed Finlandia into that corner and simply forgot to brake in time which ended up costing you a place Frown

It was good as a whole though, thanks for everyone who have showed up along the way Thumbs up

No races got cancelled so it worked out better than expected to be honest Smile Have a good summer, hopefully we'll be back in the fall. If you have any suggestions about the format please post here!

Here's he race stats by Shittie: http://shittie.1g.fi/lfs/race10/
More stats that'll sum up the series a bit will be posted here later
i had a blast battling midpack Big grin
hope to join a full season next time Smile
Oh crap.

Sorry I wasn't there it just totally slipped my mind.
Quote from vari :It was good as a whole though, thanks for everyone who have showed up along the way Thumbs up

I wasnt expecting much, but i was pleasantly surprised, clean fast and fun races. Who woulda thought dem dudes in IRC can drive Nod

Looking forward to the next installment.
I finished far better than I thought in both races. I gave up obn driving with the 6 gear shifter, as it´s definately a no go for serious competition. Maybe if someday a series is born where guys racing with it get a bonus (like less intake restr. , or less weight) I will get back to it, but for now I´m back with the paddles. First race was nice I had lots of fights and finished 4th. Main race was nice too, but the start crash destroyed any chance of scoring better than I did. Don´t get me wrong, I´m happy with 6th but I think I could have done better.
My car was fine through corners but I lost lots of times on the straight. Seemed that most XRT´s I´ve encountered could outrun me with ease on the straights.
Well it was a nice final and I´m happy I entered this series.
Quote from LRB_Aly : I gave up obn driving with the 6 gear shifter, as it´s definately a no go for serious competition. Maybe if someday a series is born where guys racing with it get a bonus (like less intake restr. , or less weight) I will get back to it, but for now I´m back with the paddles.

if the stats dont fool me, troy must be driving with "real" clutch and 6 gear shifter and in my eyes he's quite competitive Smile
Quote from Da Hoe :if the stats dont fool me, troy must be driving with "real" clutch and 6 gear shifter and in my eyes he's quite competitive Smile

Yeah true. And depending on track I also have diffiulties braking my 6 gear shifter time with the paddles. But fact is I´m way much more unprecise with it. In the main race my pedals will slip after a while, thus making it almost impossible to race such a config. Maybe when I get a racing seat I´ll retry it. Though I think I never will become a Troy Smile
#34 - troy
Quote from LRB_Aly :Yeah true. And depending on track I also have diffiulties braking my 6 gear shifter time with the paddles. But fact is I´m way much more unprecise with it. In the main race my pedals will slip after a while, thus making it almost impossible to race such a config. Maybe when I get a racing seat I´ll retry it. Though I think I never will become a Troy Smile

It's really just a question of practice with the h-shifter, I was afraid of using it for a long time too and when I started my timing was all wrong (missing gears and generally overwhelmed by all the things I had to do simultaneously). Now I'm not even thinking about the shifting any more, it takes a while to get right but the reward is a better car control and much more fun in the races.
I was hoping for AS3 to be picked for last round, and i had luck in this. Worst part was, that my Wifi has collapsed in practice and went back today in the morning.Frown

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG