The online racing simulator
VirtualAutocross.com
(10 posts, started )
VirtualAutocross.com
We're still working on rule sets for seasonal autocross competition, but I wanted to let you guys know about the site before the full release on LFSForum.

http://www.virtualautocross.com/

You can download lots of layouts from the forum and compete in our events (usually weekly). Seasonal competition is in the works, with classes to mimic the SCCA Solo rules. It will be a blast! We are working with Race2Play on integrating the rule set needed for this.

There is also a detailed course building tutorial and a tips and tricks thread to help you build your own autocross courses.

Most all of our members are real autocrossers, so the autocross "vibe" is all over our events and the forum. If you've ever attended an autocross, you'll know what I mean ... everyone is really friendly and eager to help when needed.

Come over and check us out if you are interested. Thanks.
Looks nice ! I might join one of your event one day, as autocross is one of the only thing I still haven't tried seriously in LFS.
I hope you can make an event soon. It's loads of fun.

Autocross is unique because you don't have loads of time to scout and learn the track. In real competition, it's 3 runs and done. If you can't make a quick time or keep hitting cones, you're out ... the next fastest or the cleanest driver takes the win.

Getting to the skill level that enables you to excel in this arena is extremely difficult, and very rewarding.
Nice site!

Just registered on your forum, looking forward to some VAX fun!
Thanks for dropping by. Keep an eye out for events coming soon. We've had weekly events recently.
120% joining these events
That's great Deiwisxxx. If you have registered on the forum, you should get an e-mail when new events are planned.
Just bumping this to let you guys know that we have an event tomorrow ... it's with the UF1 on one of our courses. Drop in and see what you think. http://www.virtualautocross.com.
This is exactly what I was looking for! Probably can't compete in it cos of time but the layouts will be great. Thanks!

Registered to the forums...
I'd love to do one of these too..

VirtualAutocross.com
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG