The online racing simulator
Hello all. :D Question. [work for voucher]
(67 posts, closed, started )
Hey guys, I don't mean to sound like a beggar or anything like that. I can't get a job because my parents say the economy is to tough. So all I would like to know is if someone would be a little lenient to me and maybe give me a voucher. Im thinking maybe I should'nt post this because it might seem a little needy but I figure why not try. Maybe there is someone nice out there. So all im asking is please.
I think that it's illegal... or am I wrong?
Your mum and dad's sayings control the economy? Sweet!

I'm sure you might find a job anyway even though the economy is b0rked. or try this.
It's defanantly not illegal. All I am asking is someone to give me a voucher. I'm asking with manners. Not ignorance. And yea, my parents... 1 is in the Army, and the other works through the army.
It's kind of... not usual for someone to give a voucher immediately. You can do some stuff for the community, prolly, like luathas and maybe, just maybe someone would be kind enough.
I mean yea, of course I will work for it. Im just un able to provide any money for it. So defanantly put me to work for it. Just name it.
May I ask how old you are drpepper?

The economy is almost irrelevent in terms of making a few dollars, larger firms might not be hiring, but people still pay to have their grass cut and their cars detailed.

You might be lucky and someone here may "voucher you up" however I would require my van washed and waxed, and my wife,s car done also before parting with £12

I wish you every success in your quest to become fully licenced

SD.
Well thanks Sparky. And since you must know I am 19. And you would'ny believe how hard it is to get a job. I go out with my girlfriend and look sometimes and believe it or not, in MD even Mccdonalds isn't hiring. Their excuse is "We already have our Summer crew. I have applied at many places over the last 2 months. College for me at this point is a mere dream. It's tuff. And I hope to succeed in my request to find a voucher. That way, I can promote this game to many other peaple and show them what they could be playing if they bought the game. It works both ways. I am willing to work for it. So please someone give me a shot.
How about you work to get yourself some transport, or maybe some funds to go to your college, instead of getting a game. If you dont have a job, you need to get your prioritys straight and aim for something important, NOT a game.
I don't know you why on earth should I split with my hard earned cash..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't know you why on earth should I split with my hard earned cash..

Now,why be soo rude....seriously!!
TIGHTASS!!

IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING NICE THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING TO START WITH....

@ drpepper090....if i had sum $$ to spare myself, i would help you,but im not working @ moment either(an i have two kids!!)

Keep your chin up mate,A job will come soon(i can feel it)
Yea, I hope so. And who are you to tell me to get my priority's straight? Live my life then tell me what's best for me. But, I'll keep the search up.
Quote from drpepper090 : And who are you to tell me to get my priority's straight? Live my life then tell me what's best for me.

Hmm,Am i wrong to say that's aimed @Nathan_French_14

Good for you mate"dont take any of there sh*t
Lol, you bet. I really am not to faund of ignorant people. I mean seriously, all I am asking is a favor that I am will to do some sort of work for. Not like im saying. "Give me a voucher".
...but you are saying give me a voucher.

There have been loads and loads of threads like this
You have to do something usefull (mainly LFS related) and then someone might buy you license.
Just posting on the forums "please give me license" is no goin to get you one.
wow garph. after a comment liek that, i think its fair to say that majority of people now think ur a dick. shame. drpepper i would put a few pennies ur way, but no job, and a kid. i need eveycent ive ot man, but her, some people are nice
Quote from Blackknight555 :Now,why be soo rude....seriously!!
TIGHTASS!!

IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING NICE THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING TO START WITH....

Yeah rude my ass. If he can't work for his own money or ask a friend/family why the **** are internet people going to bother.....
Quote from popsy :wow garph. after a comment liek that, i think its fair to say that majority of people now think ur a dick. shame. drpepper i would put a few pennies ur way, but no job, and a kid. i need eveycent ive ot man, but her, some people are nice

So you're saying that people on an internet forum that have no impact on my day/life (no offence) after the moment I leave this web page think I'm a dick....shit, what am I going to do now.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah rude my ass. If he can't work for his own money or ask a friend/family why the **** are internet people going to bother.....

You have it all wrong there Jamie!!

All im saying is that if your not going to help or even care then don't come here spamming the fact you have money & are not going to help @ ALL!!

Go do some thing constructive with your time POP!!
I don't have it wrong.. frankly it's just rude asking people you don't even know to help you out..

Why should I help? I don't know him.

Why should I care? I don't know him.

I don't actually have money, my own bike needs work doing and I can't afford it myself..and since he asked publicly I can post in his thread.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Why should I help? I don't know him.
Why should I care? I don't know him.

...what a sorry state the world would be in if everyone had this attitude in life
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't have it wrong.. frankly it's just rude asking people you don't even know to help you out..

What is frankly rude! is the way you swear and abuse in almost all of your posts, surely it wouldn't take too much intellect to get your point across without resorting to **** profanity?

SD.
It's not rude asking random internet people for favors. It's just like meeting people in RL. "Frankly" your a Dick for even sending those vulgur posts to me. I don't judge you, haven't yet. Now, in a case that you were smarter. You would know that by reading all my posts on this thread, I said I would work for it. Relatively meaning, something in LFS, or anything of that sort. So please, like we have asked before. If you don't have anything nice to say. Please don't say anything at all. And yes I know there has been many posts like this. Apparently nobody has sympathy for those who can not recieve a job opportunity. And by the way, age has nothing to do with this. 19 or even 44, it's just a simple request.
This thread is closed

(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG