The online racing simulator
Its not my fault if you drive there so slow and I didnt overtake before Start / Finish lane, so whats wrong?
Did team no. 17 got a peanlty for cutting pit in line at the end of the lap 40?

Driver to Report/Team: Team 17 Karma
Race Time:1:05:30
Lap/Sector: at the end of 40
What Happened: cutting pit in line
Attached images
ddd.JPG
Quote from fireb0llch :Its not my fault if you drive there so slow and I didnt overtake before Start / Finish lane, so whats wrong?

I don't say you have overtake before the startline.
If I have understand my Efriends, they are waiting for the start behind another car, so they can't be as fast as you, who can accelerate all the straightline because you are waiting for this.
I just report that my friend are saying, maybe the situation isn't like that, but if I have understand, you have wait before the start to accelerate more than others and to pass 4 drivers in 1st corner (and no pass before the startline = no penaltys)

I just say my opinion, that's not fair play, that's all
Again : I think that's not fair play (I don't care if you don't have penaltys, I don't post here to you have one)
Quote from S.Leemet :Did team no. 17 got a peanlty for cutting pit in line at the end of the lap 40?

Nothing about this in the rules...
only pit out counts.
Quote :

Your Team:FUBAR Racing #12
Driver to Report/Team: #21 M.Ureche
Race Time:4.45
Lap/Sector:Lap 3 /Sector 2

What Happened:Car 21 was half a length behind car 12 at the turn in point to the chicane ,but car 21 turned in anyway, hitting car 12.Car 21 still did not yield causing car 12 to crash ,collect major damage and drop from 14th to 22nd

I dont see anything that I turn left, I hold my line and just didnt want to drive thru the tires, no fault by me - in my eyes.

2 curves before I saw you how you pushed Team No. 22 , so both incidents are race crashes without any intention for me.

Edit : Anyway I am sorry for you .
Ok then. My mistake
Quote from S.Leemet :Did team no. 17 got a peanlty for cutting pit in line at the end of the lap 40?

wtf? i'm sorry but...

talking about whiners... lol

sometimes we don't need rules. common sense and fair play it's enough..
Quote from Turbo Dad :Your Team:FUBAR Racing #12
Race Time:4.45
Lap/Sector:Lap 3 /Sector 2

What Happened:Car 21 was half a length behind car 12 at the turn in point to the chicane ,but car 21 turned in anyway, hitting car 12.Car 21 still did not yield causing car 12 to crash ,collect major damage and drop from 14th to 22nd

Thats a hard decision, in my opinion you are also guilty not leaving room in the chicane when the other car is alongside. Avoidable crash, from both teams view. Car #21 turned in too early, starting the incident, so I will leave it with a Yellow card punishment for team #21.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer : You may only close up in the last corner, but leave a proper gap to the others.

I think that close up was leaving about 1 car between two cars...but it seems that some cars leave a gap more important than 5 cars after the last corner and were at 210kph when the leader was at about 100mph!

Your Team: #08 E-Team
Race Time: 2min53s
Lap/Sector: Lap 2 sector 1
What Happened: I was breaking because of 3 cars front in first corner, the #21 was far from me at the beginning of the corner, he could have break a little to avoid the crash but he didn't, he try to overtake me in the inside line whereas I was in the middle of the track and #14 in the exterior line but go to the grass and hit my car on the rear causing a crash causing important damage in my front suspension that need to be repared (tyres couldn't have done 1hours because of new camber!) restarted 22th far from the over.

Quote from MoMo92i :I think that close up was leaving about 1 car between two cars...but it seems that some cars leave a gap more important than 5 cars after the last corner and were at 210kph when the leader was at about 100mph!

Your Team: #08 E-Team
Race Time: 2min53s
Lap/Sector: Lap 2 sector 1
What Happened: I was breaking because of 3 cars front in first corner, the #21 was far from me at the beginning of the corner, he could have break a little to avoid the crash but he didn't, he try to overtake me in the inside line whereas I was in the middle of the track and #14 in the exterior line but go to the grass and hit my car on the rear causing a crash causing important damage in my front suspension that need to be repared (tyres couldn't have done 1hours because of new camber!) restarted 22th far from the over.

Classic Divebomb, i agree that he should have to brake in such situations. Tricky sitaution... 20 seconds penalty for car 21
Quote from GabbO :Thats a hard decision, in my opinion you are also guilty not leaving room in the chicane when the other car is alongside. Avoidable crash, from both teams view. Car #21 turned in too early, starting the incident, so I will leave it with a Yellow card punishment for team #21.

@ Trekkerfahrer: so why we got now 20 seconds ?
I think a yellow card is enough
because he can spend some
room to M.Ureche
Thats another incident than that where i decided. Another yellow would mean red :P But i will speak with Trekker about this anyway
thats the incident where I sayd sorry in another post (Round 2 Post Race Discussion) , and I do really am sorry.

I will agree with any punishment , because I could avoid this, and I did not .

Stupid action from me, I apologize.
Quote from GabbO :Thats a hard decision, in my opinion you are also guilty not leaving room in the chicane when the other car is alongside. Avoidable crash, from both teams view. Car #21 turned in too early, starting the incident, so I will leave it with a Yellow card punishment for team #21.

To be fair, car#21 should not have been alongside in the chicane ,full stop.He should have backed off and slipped in behind , not ram me off the road.

Rule 7.1 Drivers should have at least a half-car overlap on another car before committing
to an overtaking manoeuvre.

No overlap by #21 there

The accident was caused by car#21 as he was half a car behind when he turned into me ,not because I didn't leave room .
I should not need to leave room in the chicane, because I was well ahead up the inside at the turn in point ,therefore my line
Yes, for the turn in i'm fully with your point. But mid corner when you were head to head you should have left some room. I know you are disappointed, that's not the place to overtake, but i did not wanted to give a hard punishment for this incident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG