The online racing simulator
Ramps on all tracks
(23 posts, started )
Ramps on all tracks
+1 but not really that important
Quote from ussbeethoven :Hello,

I think it would be nice to have ramps avaible on more tracks, could be fun to jump with 300km/h on Kyoto. Maybe it didn't need to much work to make this possible.

nice idea 300k/ph = 300 ft in the air
#4 - zeeaq
hmmm.

LIVE FOR SPEED (TRACKMANIA EDITION)
+1
I think ramps should be removed altogether
I think it we should have to pay per post on these forums.
#8 - ajp71
Not sure I like the idea the more tracks with ramps the more LFS is likely to put off sim racers who won't try it because they feel it is arcadey.
#9 - DR3W
Quote from tristancliffe :I think ramps should be removed altogether

Yea, ita a racing sim. not stunt track driver!
Well the devs are the ones who put the freaking ramps in the game in the first place. Obviously they are there for a bit of fun and little else. So, since they are already in, why NOT have them on the rest of the tracks and not just a select few?
Quote from TaiFong :Well the devs are the ones who put the freaking ramps in the game in the first place. Obviously they are there for a bit of fun and little else. So, since they are already in, why NOT have them on the rest of the tracks and not just a select few?

Not that I really care are they in all tracks (autocross is enough for me), I think they should stay. They are fun for playing around with physics. Wouldn't mind wider and higher ramps tho.
The ramps show how good physics LFS has when you look at collisions (mmmaybe not always that good sometimes...). The cars roll quite realistically unlike in other sims where the cars just randomly flips around in air.

Anyone here who has played the first prince of persia? You remember the guillotine traps? Now, what if...
maybe if the ramps actually provided traction... They are like driving on ice now.
Quote :maybe if the ramps actually provided traction... They are like driving on ice now.

yea , i go in it on a 45 degree angle at 1 kph and stilll slide all the way across
Quote from tristancliffe :I think ramps should be removed altogether

Cmon, ramps are fun
Yes, I'd like ramps on the drag strip, possibly that would be a new sort of LFS racing, stunt drag or something like that
#17 - shim
hehe, have everyone jumpin over the start/fin line.. :P
Read some interview... find out how LFS started...
Quote from DR3W :Yea, ita a racing sim. not stunt track driver!

but i could be... just imagine good old stunt driver from the golden days of computer gaming can be redone in lfs... that would be certainly a part of the lfs universe (from streetracing in moms cars to hillclimb events in a truck) that i would frequent regularly .

peace mo

I think it would be nice to have ramps avaible on more tracks, could be fun to jump with 300km/h on Kyoto. Maybe it didn't need to much work to make this possible.

Quote from avellis :I had also proposed previously More stunts-friendly options: Objects, check lines etc.

absolutely yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!

if someone raced on the blackwood reversed at StuntRacingServers, should know how much challenging and fun it is...
Download TEREP 2
There you can make your own stunt track with paintbrush I did..
Jumps are cool, I enjoy hitting billboard by the straight behind the horizont

youre missin somethin...all you need is Fonnybone's in progress Mecanik S2 or that LFSTweaker thing for high horsepower and grip...possibly lighter than normal weight....minimal downforce in the FXO awd GTR and YYYYIPPPIEEEEE!!!!! (on the BL GP Long track...)

Ramps on all tracks
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG