The online racing simulator
Throttle Problem with half of the cars.
Hello, I'm having a problem with my controller (Thomas Superwheel TSW2) throttle with 9 of the cars. Actually all the cars work fine if I start from the "Start Race" option (starting on the track). It's when I go to the pits and start out from the garage is when the throttle reduction occures. The throttle starts out full and then after about a second or 2 drops to about 30% of full range (I have pedals showing on screen). This happens in single player and multiplayer modes. The cars that this is happening to are the last 2 rows of cars on the car selector screen starting with the UFR thru to the BF1 (The FBM does work fine). I've recalibrated the wheel and pedals in windows and the game over and over again, and since the controler works fine with 11 of the cars, I have to guess that the controler is working properly. I'm thinking that reloading the game might be the answer here, but wanted to run it by you first.
Thanks for any advice. This one is driving my nuts.

I E-mailed this one in and got a reply from Victor, but it seems to have them stumped too. I tried the reinstall, but the exact same thing happens.
The lock calibration option has been tried as well several times, and has no effect on the outcome. I'm using a new home built computer with Windows 7 as an OS, but this problem occured before the changeover
sounds like you didn't turn off the pit speed limiter... push L.

cheers
Quote from bunder9999 :sounds like you didn't turn off the pit speed limiter... push L.

cheers

Yep, The pedal bar does indeed drop when you are on the limiter.
Are you kidding me.....For 2 weeks, I've been messing with this problem, and it turns out to be the pit speed limiter? Good Lord

Thanks... now I feel like a total idiot. :uglyhammeThanks bunder, u the man.
#5 - CSU1
/facepalm ! ! !

LOL!
Quote from Dauber : :uglyhammeThanks bunder, u the man.

i'm going to be completely honest... i had the same problem, but it didn't take me that long to go read the manual.
bunder, you using the same TWS wheel ?
Yea, I know, I was so focused on the "in game options" that I forgot about the manual. Besides, I'm old anyway. Since the slower cars are fun too, I wasn't in too much of a hurry. Being an old Nascar 2003 player, I'm only familiar with a rev limiter, not a pit limiter. lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG