De_chateau
De_cbble
Other, Type yourself!
De_Inferno
De_dust
De_nuke
De_tain
Cs_militia
Quote from AstroBoy :hehe trying to connect directly to the server but i get a bad password obviously cause it doesn't ask me for one, is there a certain line i should be using?
Also i dont think its dead just poorly organized at this point in time atleast

Tbh password probably needs reseting since they were doing matches yesterday, ill get it reset later today (I have a lack of css where I am atm)
Quote from aroX123 :Of course

Give us some proper bloody info on what's going on, now two word posts every time. Half of the people entered in this have no idea when, or what is happening.
Quote from mcintyrej :Give us some proper bloody info on what's going on, now two word posts every time. Half of the people entered in this have no idea when, or what is happening.

+1

Anyhoo our unnamed team will consist of players: Me (Kid222), matagyula, jet_ cze and some random guy, we need to decide yet.

I will update our final lineup ASAP.
So basically, we've got some unorganised tournament and no one understands whats going on. If you're still planning on running this thing may I suggest enlisting a few people who know the CS scene. (Any lads here from any big teams? Any I might recognise?)

If sign-ups are still available, then put me Subs, Jack Taylerson (DSElement), + 2 others that I will sort out up.

If you want help in doing any of the adminning or general setting up, add me on steam friends (masterquan) Me and Jack have played CS competitivly for quite a while and I for one want to make this amount to something interesting.

I may be some no-namer in lfs, but I know a thing or two about CS
Quote from Substance :So basically, we've got some unorganised tournament and no one understands whats going on. If you're still planning on running this thing may I suggest enlisting a few people who know the CS scene. (Any lads here from any big teams? Any I might recognise?)

If sign-ups are still available, then put me Subs, Jack Taylerson (DSElement), + 2 others that I will sort out up.

If you want help in doing any of the adminning or general setting up, add me on steam friends (masterquan) Me and Jack have played CS competitivly for quite a while and I for one want to make this amount to something interesting.

I agree, I've been playing CSS for a number of years with Subs and he really knows what he's talking about.

I can see this having a lot of potential and would really like to take part in a CSS competition like this myself, and I'd also be up for helping out running it. If we get enough interest in this kind of competition, a lot more people from CSS will start to notice LFS and it could possibly go even further.
Quote from Substance :So basically, we've got some unorganised tournament and no one understands whats going on. If you're still planning on running this thing may I suggest enlisting a few people who know the CS scene. (Any lads here from any big teams? Any I might recognise?)

I played in one of the fm! Teams for a while, then Victum - so I've been around quite a while.

Who have you played for? Would be interesting if I've seen you around!
Team 1 and team 2 meet up at this server:
Server IP: 212.187.209.122:27015
Password: private
at 17:00 GMT

15 rounds each battle
i will post here when what team's will battle

1. T.b.o.b. = AroX, Rocky7up, Tommy, Noxirius.
2. Team Import Tuner [TIT] = Smurfen, mcintyrej, S14 DRIFT, LFSn00b.
3.Team Surreal clan = Soules, Daniels, Husker, Chubs.
4. Quisty Fanclub = vimEo, smoF, Quisty, Kr0el
5. Unknown = theirishnoob, DieKolkrabe, Stefani24, Astroboy
6. Unknown = Kid222, matagyula, jet_ cze and random guy
7. Unknown = Subs, Jack Taylerson, ??, ??
Wait, this competition...

In each match there are 2 rounds?

What the heck?
Quick fill up your team othwise you will battle with under 4 men
Lmfao.....I hope that is some kind of mistake..
Since this guy doesnt realise, there IS a sourcetv (hence 11slots 1 always taken) and you CAN watch via it without distrupting the match, i THINK it is the same server ip with port 2020.

Also, I'd like to suggest you do matches in mr15 but you probably dont know what that is so I' dont know what to do about the rounds...but this round system seems...screwed up.

Also, 15minutes per match? o_O, basicly...the way your running this, unless the other team quite honastly sucks...you win the pistol round and you win your match... From eco and deco bashing

edit3: There may also a chance Daniels may not be on therefor if this goes on I will most likely replace him (Surreal)

Edit4: (Jesus christ >_>) ... Why not do knife rounds for teams before matches?...Like normal people.

Edit5: I cant make sense of the matching system...so in my head it seems like a small league table would work better?
If anyone would like to explain it to me since im in a shit frame of mind go ahead

Edit6: For people like shadow who think texture hacks work on match servers 1) They wont work on this server 2) Before you say "ZOMGZ WE CAN TELL PEOPLE WERE THEY ARE" theres a 30second delay between game and sourcetv time.
Go Jim with the rant. Yeah texture hacks won't work for nabs that want to use them. And good luck with the ban if you want to use any other type of hacks (y).

Layour seems pretty retarded at the moment.
Quote from mcintyrej :I played in one of the fm! Teams for a while, then Victum - so I've been around quite a while.

Who have you played for? Would be interesting if I've seen you around!

Which fm! did you play for? I think I might've trialed for one :P

Meh, im as much of a no-namer in source as I am in lfs, I just know more about source is all. I played for Aphelion, eXile basically just some mix teams, nothing seriously :P. Im currently playing in a joke team called FHB, with some lads from the old Tfirm and Junyper. Need to find a team quick though, for i37 and stuffs.

Whats your steam friends? We can mix sometime?

Also, back on topic, 2 rounds? JEEESSSSUSSSSS. Look, what we need to do here, is sort out some servers for people to play on, say 3 or 4, have proper mr15 games, 4v4 (would prefer 5 but who cares) with a decent match cfg. I....MIGHT have a server I could use for our teams games.
Quote from Substance :Whats your steam friends? We can mix sometime?

And me.

No offense but I think this whole thing is a bit of a mess, it's a great idea but it's only really going to work with a CSS brain in charge (Subs)
My steam is carboncx.

I used to play for Migrane and I'd mix sometimes with one of the Silven guys.

Arox, care to shed light on why each game is only 2 rounds long? I'll say again why your events don't seem to work for you - you gotta do some research to how games are actually played before you make a tournament and expect players to attend.
Fail boat anyone?
Changed now to 15 rounds each battle!
Quote from aroX123 :Team 1 and team 2 meet up at this server:
Server IP: 212.187.209.122:27015
Password: private
at 17:00 GMT

15 rounds each battle
i will post here when what team's will battle

1. T.b.o.b. = AroX, Rocky7up, Tommy, Noxirius.
2. Team Import Tuner [TIT] = Smurfen, mcintyrej, S14 DRIFT, LFSn00b.
3.Team Surreal clan = Soules, Daniels, Husker, Chubs.
4. Quisty Fanclub = vimEo, smoF, Quisty, Kr0el
5. Unknown = theirishnoob, DieKolkrabe, Stefani24, Astroboy
6. Unknown = Kid222, matagyula, jet_ cze and random guy
7. Unknown = Subs, Jack Taylerson, ??, ??

EDIT: just seen there are 7 teams, which renders my previous post obsolete

if i have a server, can team 7 play now, as opposed to waiting.
Who was "Inc." on the server today? Or something along those lines?
Our team will be Subs, Jack Taylerson, Matkirk and someone else, dont worry, we'll find someone. We'll play under [SR].

We need to make it MR15, which means you play two halfs, one as CT one as T, both consisting of 15 rounds. Whoever reaches 16 rounds first wins, simples? Knife for teams.

We need to get some servers, post up IP's here?
Quote :T.B.o.B| AroX : Do you have wallhack orsomething wtf? :P

ahoy
Quote from Substance :Our team will be Subs, Jack Taylerson, Matkirk and someone else, dont worry, we'll find someone. We'll play under |SR|.

We need to make it MR15, which means you play two halfs, one as CT one as T, both consisting of 15 rounds. Whoever reaches 16 rounds first wins, simples? Knife for teams.

We need to get some servers, post up IP's here?

Our team will actually play as [SR].

PS: Heya Matkirk
Update:

Name: CSSR

Team:
Jet, Kid, Mata, Duuku

Btw. more info would be appreciated, since it has to start in 40 minutes.

Css Event.
(168 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG