The online racing simulator
You can test it in the Safety Car Test Session tomorrow... maybe?

Quote from Mojo1987 :Well we have a live tracker system this time on our server.
But we will decide at saturday, whether we will publish the livestats for public-access or not.

We are using this system first time and do not know how the raceserver respond to much access on the webserver and tracker database.

Quote from boothy :Testing the system on the day of the race leaves no time to fix any problems and is one of the most stupid ideas I've heard in a long time. Load testing of websites/applications is best not to be done when the system is actually required to work, because if it breaks down, you're screwed.

Well guy, i'am not an idiot and programing webapplications since 5 years and earn my daily money with it.

I have methods to test the system on our webserver and be sure, we don't test the system only tomorrow. The test running already about 1 week.

We only decide at saturday about the fact, wheter we will publish the system public or not.

I'am a little angry about such coments. Please shut up next time and let me do my work, thanks.
Well, please make the tracker available... Would be very hard to do the race without a working tracker, would just cause even more chaos
Quote from Mojo1987 :
I have methods to test the system on our webserver and be sure, we don't test the system only tomorrow. The test running already about 1 week.

I'am a little angry about such coments. Please shut up next time and let me do my work, thanks.

Mate, saying things like:

Quote from Mojo1987 :We are using this system first time and do not know how the raceserver respond to much access on the webserver and tracker database.

didn't exactly fill me with confidence that you had tested it and knew what you were doing, and is totally at odds with your latest post where you said you had been testing it - its either been tested to the load you're expecting on raceday or not!

Anyway, not having a tracker isn't the end of the world, so we'll see tomorrow.
What happens to the teams that confirmed themselves late?
They start from the back of the pack.
But we haven't got any, so...
The thread said May 7th up until a few minutes ago
From the rules:
Quote :2. Teams

1. Each team must announce its lineup for the upcoming race no later than 2 days before the event start. The nomination thread will be opened 7 days before the eventdate.

which would be 9-2 = 7th May...
And the confirmation post was edited at 22:05 (my time) with no new teams added. What's going on?
I added Dinamo Motorsport to the waiting list.

I just noticed Treeker made a mistake when creating the thread stating signup will end 8th May... Now that is stupid, we have to take this time as a reference. We're just human, you know
Have you made a decision on making the tracker public yet?
We tested it a lot, and it looks promising. But Mojo will decide it
hey, we've got a sutuation in our team. We will be missing one driver,so can we race with only two drivers and one driver does 2 hour stint?
Quote from LaimisD1 :hey, we've got a sutuation in our team. We will be missing one driver,so can we race with only two drivers and one driver does 2 hour stint?

So long as one driver dosen't complete more than 75% thats fine.

BTW where in Hartlepool do you live?
i will complete about 60 %

PS. I live in stockton road
Quote from LaimisD1 :hey, we've got a sutuation in our team. We will be missing one driver,so can we race with only two drivers and one driver does 2 hour stint?

Leisk spėt kas?
I odnt see this topic in rules,so i got one question.What are rules if car want and can overlap,if i am faster than the guy in front of me but i am +1 lap behind him.Can i overtake him?
I had that situation yesterday after SC testing,in 2 hours race
In this case, you can overtake him, but don't block the other guy, after you have done this.
tnx 4 uber fast reply
If 2nd driver is not showing up, we'll earn a penalty or straight DQ?
Quote from TexasLTU :If 2nd driver is not showing up, we'll earn a penalty or straight DQ?

why you expect im not coming?

Just spent few hours in church
Quote from EliteAti :why you expect im not coming?

Just spent few hours in church

Ahh you pray boy!

Ignore my question Trekker
Quote from TexasLTU :If 2nd driver is not showing up, we'll earn a penalty or straight DQ?

if only one driver does the race, the team will get a DQ
Do we have a tracker the racers can use? Final Hour

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG