The online racing simulator
Some of my layouts
(10 posts, started )
Some of my layouts
We added a layout section to our site, where you can find all kind of tracks, ranging from simple AutoX layouts to stuff for drifting.

http://lfs.finalgear.com/viewpage.php?page_id=16

This is the index page of the layouts, when you click on them you'll see a very detailed text description as well as some screenshots. When you hit the download button, you'll download a rar including the replay and the layout file, as well as a readme, just in case you are offline, and forgot which way to go.

Note by: the layout section was done a bit in a hurry, so when you click the download button, the page will refresh giving you the exact same stuff, only instead of a download button you'll see a text link that you can click or right click save as. This has to do with a download counter, and our coding guy, FireFox, didn't have enough time to do it properly yet, so sorry for the inconvenience. It will be fixed in the near future.

At the moment you'll find only 4 layouts there, we didn't want to overkill things, so 4 layouts should do for the begining, so that you have time to check them all out, as some of them are a bit complicated.

We'll keep adding new layouts as I have a bunch of them (not only for autocross and bw car park), on a weekly basis or so, so check the site or this thread for updates.

I hope you'll enjoy the layouts, as I think they are a bit unusuall, and are more interesting than most of the simple/basic layouts posted here.

Comments, critiques and feedback are appreciated. Let me know what you guys think about the layouts.

Have fun and keep the tires spinning!

pdanev
Team Finalgear
56 Views and 2 days later, no reply from anyone???

Come on guys, give me some feedback, did you like the layouts? Were they too complicated? Were they complete crap? Just post a few words here with your opinion, will be appreciated.
I havent tried the layouts, but i looked at the screenies and they look very cool. Also, the site design is really nice. Keep up the good work
Nice site & good layouts
pity i can't drift :-x
Added a few videos, for those that didn't try the layouts yet, and are too lazy to do so.

NB: Sorry for the crappy quality, but these are not edited videos, just for illustration purposes, so file size had to be kept down.
Also, these are not hosted on our main site, its just something I registered at for these videos. Hopefully bandwith won't be killed and links will be up for a while.

http://teamfg.te.ohost.de/

Click the layout (folder) you want to see the video from. Rar file split into 1.4mb pieces.

New layouts should be coming tomorrow if I have time to do some screenshots. Drifters will like the new layouts.
#6 - Zucar
Nice work! Thanks for sharing. I am enjoying Fern Bay..

i cant seem to get the mini one working in s2aT

there are no barriers and i finish the track in 23 seconds if i follow cones

could you update these please?
i really wanna try em
Yes, there is a general problem with layouts after the new patch. The numbering of some objects has been changed, so e.g. what used to be a cone might be a barrier now etc. I'll fix it asap, when I have some free time.
Well if only i could drift! It amazes me the controll you have in a slide, cant get myself, all tho i do have a dfp. nice work m8.
A good setup, some practice, and it'll work out eventually.

Some of my layouts
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG