The online racing simulator
Belgian Starters Announce their Crash Derby Server
The BS| Crash Derby server is now online!!

Server: BS|CrashDerby S2
Mode: S2
Cars Allowed: For a fair match, Open Wheelers (MRT, FBM, etc.) are not allowed in this server.
Password: None, public server.
Track: AU2
Settings: Overcast Afternoon, Practice, High Wind.
Few Rules:

There aren't that much rules. Chatting is allowed to an extent (whoever chats 3 or more times in a row will be warned. Do it again and you'll be kicked, third offence and further is a 3 day ban.).

Do not spam with the horn. This will result in a 5 day ban.

Do not flame/insult your fellow crashers. If I se flame wars in the chat history of the LFS S2 ALPHA Z3 Dedicated Host, all involved players will be kicked without warning.

No swearing please. You will be kicked.

NO glitch/bug exploiting whatsoever. If you see someone exploiting a glitch/bug, chat it to keep me aware of the situation. The driver(s) involved will receive a 999 day ban.

Some info on this server:

This is an endurance crash server. There's no reset allowed. If you get on your roof, spectate. If you run out of fuel, spectate. If you go to living hell (aka out of bounds), you'll be spectated. Last man standing wins.

It does NOT count as bug exploit if you get crashed there.

Any questions, post them in this thread.

Please, do not ask for a 24/7 server.

Please, do not flame/insult me because I'm demo.

Please, respect other players in the server.

Please, do not go AFK while in the server. You won't get punished for that, but I think your beloved ride will.

Please, NO setup requests. Go to www.setupgrid.net or www.setupfield.teaminferno.hu if you want setups.

PS: If you see a horn spammer, chat reporting. e.g. "Danny, [insert username here] is spamming his/her horn!" (to see usernames, press CTRL+SHIFT while playing).

Same goes for bug exploiting. Just change "Spamming the horn" to "exploiting a bug/glitch".
Quote from Danny LFS :
Do not spam with the horn. This will result in a 5 day ban.

How will you know?
Read the first post again. I edited it.
#4 - J@tko
J@TFAIL: You weren't in the server...
#6 - Khann
Your server seems ridiculously strict... almost like you're making rules just so you have more opportunity to kick/ban people.
#7 - G!NhO
Quote from Danny LFS :

Please, do not ask for a 24/7 server.

Please, do not flame/insult me because I'm demo.

Ok................well, why would someone for the love of god ask you for a 24/7 server?!?!

And that other rule just doesn't make sense at all...

Oh............here is another rule for you, "Please, do not ask me for my setups" or "Please, do not eat a pancake while being in my server".
Quote from J@tko :Again...

Danny, JO53PHS is spamming her horn.

HAHAHAHAH

NO.
I WOULD USE A BIGGER FONT SIZE IF AVAILABLE
:chair:

Last edited by JO53PHS; Today at 20:56. Reason: Added Uber "No" picture, to express myself more clearly.
Demo server online. S2 server online as well but I decided to get a demo server online to see how demoers go.

DO NOT CHEAT IN THIS DEMO SERVER OR I'LL REMOVE IT!!!
Quote from danny lfs :demo server online. S2 server online as well but i decided to get a demo server online to see how demoers go.

do not cheat in this demo server or i'll remove it!!!

i would cheat just so you did remove it.

Wait, what? What? REALLY?!?! Team BS? LOL
Why have an S2 server when you can't see what's happening :S
#13 - Riel
No asking for setups? Can anyone speak then?
It's a nice implementation in LFS why the ** would you want to stop that?
2 additional S2 servers
I have added 2 other S2 servers:

BS|CrashDerby S2 2

Cars: TBO+GTR

BS|CrashDerby S2 3

Cars: LRF+GTR

BS|Crashderby S2 was renamed to BS|CrashDerby S2 1, but the configurations of the same were kept.

Ah, the demo server is XRG only.
I suggest you go and buy yourself S2...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG