The online racing simulator
FO8 bug when putting restriction
(13 posts, started )
Hi
There is a small problem that can be annoying if you want to put engine restriction in FO8...
When I put 20% restriction (330hp) I have the use clutch to pass from 5th gear to 6th gear or even from 4th gear to 5th gear...
The thing is, I putted auto clutch and the car should be sequential
Hope it's not too hard to solve
#2 - J@tko
It's a known issue from CTRA that any sequential car with a intake restriction has issues up-shifting in higher gears
Hi. I noticed this yesterday also with fv8 but 10% restriction, changing from 3rd to 4th gear. I had to lift off to engage gear (auto clutch here)
Quote from J@tko :It's a known issue from CTRA that any sequential car with a intake restriction has issues up-shifting in higher gears

Not FXR and XRR
#5 - J@tko
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Not FXR and XRR

Very true...

Something to do with the turbo?

[BTW it does happen sometimes with a restricted XFR]
so change your gear ratios...

(seriously, it will increase your acceleration too.)
Obviously I tried and it didn't work...
Quote from J@tko :Very true...

Something to do with the turbo?

[BTW it does happen sometimes with a restricted XFR]

FXR and XRR has turbo as far as i know
I think he meant that it doesn't bug with FXR and XRR thanks to the turbo
I had same thing on CTRA with FJR.

You gotta let the RPM to go to end and stay there for a second or two then you can change gear up, atleast this worked for me. It's pain in the ass though driving the restricted FO8.
I just say, FBM can shift too if u stay on highhest rpm for some sec
I've got an idea... instead of being auto-clutch users, use a clutch... wow, that was a hard one to work out!
Quote from Jamez08 :I've got an idea... instead of being auto-clutch users, use a clutch... wow, that was a hard one to work out!

Not everyone has 3rd pedal, and it would be stupid to use button as clutch.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG