The online racing simulator
This is the moment where I'd look for the smiley eating and drinking; but I can't find it. Just know that I am here, waiting for the next mad insult.
:munching_

That was easy to find, you noob.

You can almost say that I found it gigantically fast!!
EliteAti, you didn't need to say that! I'll be happy if we finish on better position than ur team!
I can honestly say RJT ur better team than Elite are, by far. Ignore what silly comments he says and have fun when u race Thats the main thing
Seems i got some work to do desighning new team logo for elite guys and most likely running in this event
Quote from livefornow :I can honestly say RJT ur better team than Elite are, by far. Ignore what silly comments he says and have fun when u race Thats the main thing

I just couldn't ignore EliteAti's post, i don't admire people like him!
Quote from FlyerKV :EliteAti, you didn't need to say that! I'll be happy if we finish on better position than ur team!

Dude, you dont understand Jokes?

sry if i hurt you
it's ok
Quote from FlyerKV :FXR wont go beyond 37

i haven't done many laps yet but i now can do 1:36.3 and i still think i might be able to do 1:35 some time soon
Are we having a test race tonight ?
Quote from Kristjan.J :Isn't it suppose to be tomorrow?

I think he's speaking of that :

Quote from Nobo :Who would be up for a 1h timed testrace (15 min qualy) the thursday before? I am sure we'll find a safety car driver or if someone desperately wants to do it he can contact me. Would be a good possibility for everyone who thinks he needs a bit of a training in racing environment.
I would be willing to host that on
07.05.2009 19:00 UTC (21:00 CET)
I'll make an extra announcment a week before.

Oh ok, didn't see that post.
i just noticed that GT Amateur League server password had changed,so could the organizers send the password?
Quote from LaimisD1 :i just noticed that GT Amateur League server password had changed,so could the organizers send the password?

look into the SC test session thread, all is written down there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG