The online racing simulator
Congrats mate!
First of all I would like to congratulate arrechee for his achevements.
And I'd like to see him again in Blackwood RallyX. Probably for most of you rallyX sux but I remember when Arrechee had unofficial WR in BL2 with XFG.
BL2 needs something new. New racer. For a very long time I have had both unofficial and official WR's there with XFG. Sometime ago Napolean made new unofficial WR and first ever 1:07.XXX time wich is great. But it was made with my setup wich I made about 3 years ago.
BL2 need some fresh advanced racer who will be able to make new good setup.
Congratulations Arrechee.

Quote from [DUcK] :i bet ya when they finally start doing good times the devs will release a new patch or something.

Quote from rc10racer :Well nice times but afew do suck tbh

Clearly this is an outrage. Why you didn't bring this to our attention when your teammate was on top I don't know.
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
Quote from v1rg0 :Congratulations Arrechee.

Clearly this is an outrage. Why you didn't bring this to our attention when your teammate was on top I don't know.

I was on about Arrechee tbh because 9tenths off wr in the MHR is a joke tbh when your leading it.

Quote from v1rg0 : Why you didn't bring this to our attention when your teammate was on top I don't know.

Mainly guessing because no one was not talking about it at the time anyway no one started new threads when bb first took it, or when daveWS beat bb then bb got it back but when one person starts hottlapping like **** people start to make knew threads for that
Wrong guess, because there was a thread made when Bbag took the lead
Sorry for the OT :

Good to see alot of the old time LFSers here in the thread, and instanly you get the old LFS community feel, people the respect each other, make a few jokes and give props where props are due!

On topic, damn you nutter
It's quite true though, you can see Arechee even got bored and just wanted to put in any old lap to get the first place like KyGP FZR.

I done the same with a few laps when I done it months ago, what's the point in wasting time on a hotlap when you don't need to?

Anyhow, I suppose I have to update some hotlaps, though it's not gunna be easy to beat him at all, especcially when he has quite a few laps where he has quite alot of time to gain.

Grats.
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
Nicely done, gongratz
QFE: this type of thread is not needed. The people concerned by who's leader of the WR charts will by themselves go to lfsworld and then proceed to congratulate the leader by PM (if they can be bothered, personally I wouldn't). If you're not bothered to do that, you won't be bothered to post in a thread begging for congratulations.
There are so many threads not needed.

I wanted to make this thread and i really don't care if you think it's needed or not

Bye
Hotlääääp!
^^Jupp!

Congratz Arrechee .
Haha and grats to bawbag again.

Lets not make a new thread again to keep the kiddy's silent
Congrats to arrechee and Bawbag, but I think it is not the last word for arrechee and Bawbag, we will see a good battle :fence:
Congrats to both racers, I think it's worth a thread tbh, I mean, it's a FORUM for a RACING simulator.
Quote from DaveWS :Congrats to both racers, I think it's worth a thread tbh, I mean, it's a FORUM for a RACING simulator.

+1 And Grats to arrechee.

Much better than threads about some idiot owing another idiot money..
wtf ya'll still congrazing him?
Quote from Jonesy_ :wtf ya'll still congrazing him?

shhhhhhh you!
Get back to 3rd place or smth dude
unable ;\ in many ways
Quote from HVS5b :Right Bawbag, pick up that gauntlet

Duely picked up and slapped in the face (in a slightly foppish duelling manner from ye olden days).

Effort dude, more to come tho I suspect
Quote from v1rg0 :Clearly this is an outrage. Why you didn't bring this to our attention when your teammate was on top I don't know.

lol, settle down, good sir.
all i was saying is that the devs are prolly gonna update patches at the worst time possible and delete all the hotlaps.
i didnt bring it to our attention because not all of ray's times were awesome, and i couldnt give two shits about it then. now the times are definitely coming down to where they should be (for a MHR list).
Quote from [DUcK] :lol, settle down, good sir.
all i was saying is that the devs are prolly gonna update patches at the worst time possible and delete all the hotlaps.
i didnt bring it to our attention because not all of ray's times were awesome, and i couldnt give two shits about it then. now the times are definitely coming down to where they should be (for a MHR list).

Yep i think its getting much tighter at the top in MHR. I dont think there is a perfect time though regarding a patch breaking the charts.
The last time it happened was the FXO and XRT and RB4 as far as i can remember (cog xrt/rb and tyre width for FXO) Around that time norbi and csimpok and of course teh nub jonesy were battling it out for the top of the MHR table/rank.

Anyways that should only motivate the hotlapping addicts to pushing out faster laps before that moment comes and im sure there will be some notice (i hope) that the charts are being wiped.

Which again brings me to another point, slightly off topic but important i think none the less. It would be nice to have the charts recorded in an archive each time its reset.
Or at least a Hall of fame with everyone who has reached the top, and for how long.

Victor?
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Which again brings me to another point, slightly off topic but important i think none the less. It would be nice to have the charts recorded in an archive each time its reset.

Very nice feature!
I'm sure I can remember Victor saying that he still has all the charts from the previous patches saved and there will be some sort of hall of fame in the future, don't quote me on that though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG