The online racing simulator

Poll : If there will be bumpdrafting allowed for one car, which one would you like to use?

Closed since :
FO8
FOX
every race???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
#77 - Arm0
Quote from scania :every race???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Whether it was necessary to post?
No one gave me sever password man!!!!!
No one gave me sever password man!!No one gave me sever password man!!!!!
No one gave me sever password man!!!!!
Where the password is??????????????????????
Anyone have the password.....
Oh my god how GOOD the race manger is
Scania STFU. or you will not be in my team anymore. OK
just give me the password, ok?
Why you can still won't give password to driver while the race is start?
Quote from scania :just give me the password, ok?
Why you can still won't give password to driver while the race is start?

This discussion could of happened in PM rather then what is shown here.
Quote from AstroBoy :This discussion could of happened in PM rather then what is shown here.

exactly. You didn't jave to say it on the boards
ok i want to not bumpdraft with wild, so i'm guaraneed a second place finish
#88 - wild
Quote from z-ro 8 :ok i want to not bumpdraft with wild, so i'm guaraneed a second place finish

Okay ... What are you exactly trying to say :P

You should have been there mate, Hopefully you'll come along next week though
Overall standings after race 5.

1.Eliteati - 56 points
3.Wild - 40 points
2.Scania - 34 points
4.Arm0 - 30 points
5.91mason91 - 13 points
5.Declang - 13 points
7.Buck77 - 7 points
8.n-murray - 4 points

Todays result.

+1 point quali (top 3)

- Wild
- Buck77
- Arm0

Race results.

1. Wild
2. Arm0
3. EliteAti
4. Scania
5. Buck77

Penalties
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a notice here. Next race will be R2 tires only and Kyoto Oval normal configuration, this is for the guys who want to practise Ky500. Sign-up for the event is mandatory to compete in the next week's "special" event. This means that no more Kyoto oval Reverse competitions in [RSTO] Season 1.

Combo

Car - FO8
Track - Kyoto Oval Normal configuration
Laps - 75
Tires which can be used - r2 only
Quote from EliteAti :I have a notice here. Next race will be R2 tires only and Kyoto Oval normal configuration, this is for the guys who want to practise Ky500. Sign-up for the event is mandatory to compete in the next week's "special" event. This means that no more Kyoto oval Reverse competitions in [RSTO] Season 1.

Combo

Car - FO8
Track - Kyoto Oval Normal configuration
Laps - 75
Tires which can be used - r2 only

NICE, ATI!!!

Man, what was that?
I made a great start but I was losing my car each and every corner...
I flew up just before the first running lap! LOL

SCANIA, JUST A HINT: please be much more careful when warming up your tires... you hit me three or four times during the pace laps!! you don't have to warm up your tires like a freaking maniac like you were doing there! you can screw other's race just before its start...

Replay, anyone?
bumpage, no-one interested about tomorrow's race?
LFSWname - z-ro 8
Own Real Name - kevin myers
Preferred Number - 808
Country code - usa

(maybe)

14:00 GMT start correct?
Quote from z-ro 8 :LFSWname - z-ro 8
Own Real Name - kevin myers
Preferred Number - 808
Country code - usa

(maybe)

14:00 GMT start correct?

that is correct, PM me if you want it changed
LFSWname - Mustafur
Own Real Name - Luke McVicar
Preferred Number - 07
Country code - AUS
Overall standings after race 6.

1.Eliteati - 69 points
3.Wild - 56 points
2.Scania - 34 points
4.Arm0 - 30 points
5.91mason91 - 13 points
5.Declang - 13 points
7.z-ro 8 - 10 points
8.Mustafur - 9 points
9.Buck77 - 7 points
10.n-murray - 4 points

Todays result.

+1 point quali (top 3)

- Wild
- EliteAti
- Mustafur

Race results.

1. Wild
2. EliteAti
3. Z-ro 8
4. Mustafur

Penalties
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Little note.. R2 lasts very well, and no-one had to pitstop during the race, 75 laps without any worries of overheating.

Heres the setup i used in the race, not sure if the best but its good
(took too much fuel for the race, i think its fast enough to be in good positions)
Attached files
FO8_oval.set - 132 B - 817 views
Quote from EliteAti :Little note.. R2 lasts very well, and no-one had to pitstop during the race, 75 laps without any worries of overheating.

Heres the setup i used in the race, not sure if the best but its good
(took too much fuel for the race, i think its fast enough to be in good positions)

what was your laptime overall with this set??????
#99 - wild
Well I managed constant 37.2X's at the start to low 37s and high 36s towards the end, I'm sure Ati did also
Quote from wild :Well I managed constant 37.2X's at the start to low 37s and high 36s towards the end, I'm sure Ati did also

Very low/low 37's from me, couldnt get 36's because of fuel Took 20% too much

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG