The online racing simulator
iTCC Round 4 Pre-Race Discussion
so how's your practice getting along?

this track should be a nailbiter, But sadly i can't make it for this one because its round one of Formula Ford in Denmark that week, so good luck to all of you.

Vaya Con Dios
#2 - J@tko
I won't be there, but watching from the safety of my chair

If we even get to T1 without a crash it'll be darn good
What combo is it?
#4 - J@tko
SO4R - South Shitty Long Rev
Noice
Can't wait for the broadcast. I wonder if deko will have any voice left after it.
Quote from zeugnimod :Can't wait for the broadcast. I wonder if deko will have any voice left after it.

most probably
Quote from zeugnimod :Can't wait for the broadcast. I wonder if deko will have any voice left after it.

Prediction: Hoarseness. Epic levels.

Prediction: Everyone will crash before T1, and there'll be a restart, then future race starts that day will be behind the SC.

Prediction: Passo will flip a shite at appalling SC driving standards and call everyone n00bs and have to be kicked out of Vent to let him calm down.

Precition: Boothy will compare someone to Jason Plato.

d
Quote from dekojester :Prediction: Hoarseness. Epic levels.

Prediction: Everyone will crash before T1, and there'll be a restart, then future race starts that day will be behind the SC.

Yes

Prediction: Passo will flip a shite at appalling SC driving standards and call everyone n00bs and have to be kicked out of Vent to let him calm down.

Yes

Precition: Boothy will compare someone to Jason Plato.

Yes

d

Does anyone have a setup for this? :b
TBH it's not actually that bad. Just mind the walls while divebombing.
The Server "ICON RACING - Server 1" is setted to the next combo and is public. Feel free to pop along

Kind regards
May 10th i have r2 of oneGp , so sorry ill have to pull the plug this round
Yes, in case you missed it in my post, i also have to back out of R4 for iTCC
Quote from jwardy :May 10th i have r2 of oneGp , so sorry ill have to pull the plug this round

Thanks for letting us know. See you in round 5

Quote from Dennis93 :Yes, in case you missed it in my post, i also have to back out of R4 for iTCC

Already noticed it. List of the locked in drivers, shootouts and new sign ups is updated.

Best regards
I will not race in SO4r because I must race in real (hillclimb).
So I will be in reserve list to the 5th round? Good luck!
Quote from jwardy :May 10th i have r2 of oneGp , so sorry ill have to pull the plug this round

Me too, sorry
I'm not sure at the moment, I might be unavailable due to being out of town. Will confirm that later.
Quote from Klouczech :I will not race in SO4r because I must race in real (hillclimb).
So I will be in reserve list to the 5th round? Good luck!

Quote from TexasLTU :Me too, sorry

Both noticed and thanks for letting us know
@Klouczech: I think so, cause you are 13th in championship, someone might take your place.

Only a few days left to Round 4, and as we know at the moment, there are 18(!) place aviable in the main race/quali. Good chances for everyone to come "through" the shootout(s).

Kind regards
and what about good lap time? My time is low 1.41 but i feel that i can improve
Quote from oldnavy :and what about good lap time? My time is low 1.41 but i feel that i can improve

My best so far is 1.37.6 with 9kgs ballast Don't know how my race pace will be but i reckon it will be in the 39's or 40's.
oh i made mid 40. So i need bit improvent and maybye i will promote to race
Anyone have s setup?
im using So4 set with tweaked gear ratios

iTCC Round 4 Pre-Race Discussion
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG