The online racing simulator
XFR onboard/outboard video
(3 posts, started )
Hi all
It's been a pretty long time since I made an LFS video and as you may recall, they were pretty bad

But today I started on one again and the outcome is -at least, I think so- way better than I've ever did It has no fancy effects, but it's just onboard and outboard (not 'tv view' but 'external cam'). The way this video is, is a first for me and I think it worked out pretty good

For some reason the youtube video has some lag, which the original video doesn't have. And as my computer isn't the best to play LFS, the graphics aren't at their best

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy

Youtube (watch HQ)
Not to bad but the lack off AA/AF is very noticeable and at least when you make a video do some laps yourself instead of making the AI do them for you.
Quote from rc10racer :Not to bad but the lack off AA/AF is very noticeable and at least when you make a video do some laps yourself instead of making the AI do them for you.

My laptop doesn't run LFS very well as I said, so this is as good as it will get as far as AA/AF goes. And I had the AI drive because if I did it, it would looked really crap due to keyboard controls..

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG