The online racing simulator
Yeah, lets blame 3th world for slowing down the progress of LFS, burn in hell! :mad:
I mean like the third world, not the 3th as in position
Quote from The Very End :I mean like the third world, not the 3th as in position

I was laughing becuase it is meant to be 3rd. with 'th' at the end, it seems like 'thirth.'
Ah, I am such a cock when it comes to english grammar..bad <.<
It's quiet on the patches as well, nothing new since 28dec Z10 came out. So, there has to be a big problem, or the devs are having a sebatical, or we get a lot of new features.. I hope it's the last
Sup?
Quote from AndroidXP :Sup?

That quote is bad for your karma!

Oh and hai! No patch this year, cya in next one.
K, bye!
Quote :We know this will disappoint many of you who have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009.

It's mid 2009 soon...
I know it sounds like whining (some of you think it's better to shup up so devs will be happy) BUT the news were added Mon, Dec 15th, 2008 17:30, and devs were planning on releasing the patch Dec 19th.

I think that the most frustrating thing is that it's too damn mysterious...no enough information. Maybe Im wrong but that's how I feel
Hey give the devs a break. Technically, it is early 2009 until 30th of June, so take a seat and make yourself comfy
You lot , do you ever stop ? Rather then spamming the forum in hope the it will bring the Scriocco 'quicker' go and play LFS and take to a new car..
It is pointless just spamming the forum about it cause your only annoying the devs. So there is plenty of hosts online so go and play the game rather then moaning about it ..
It will be here when it's here..
Quote from aobrien :You lot , do you ever stop ? Rather then spamming the forum in hope the it will bring the Scriocco 'quicker' go and play LFS and take to a new car..
It is pointless just spamming the forum about it cause your only annoying the devs. So there is plenty of hosts online so go and play the game rather then moaning about it ..
It will be here when it's here..

Story bud?

You know there's no real point moaning at them coz they'll just keep bangin' on and on, but hey, at least they have the option to talk about it right? like, if ya can't have an oul' rant now and then what have you got left?

Leave em to it - tis doing no harm, it's good to talk
Quote from CSU1 :Story bud?

You know there's no real point moaning at them coz they'll just keep bangin' on and on, but hey, at least they have the option to talk about it right? like, if ya can't have an oul' rant now and then what have you got left?

+1

Better to have all moaning in one topic, than having moaning all over forum.
Quote from CSU1 : You know there's no real point moaning at them coz they'll just keep bangin' on and on, but hey, at least they have the option to talk about it right? like, if ya can't have an oul' rant now and then what have you got left?

Useful link for you
Quote from The Very End :+1

Better to have all moaning in one topic, than having moaning all over forum.

I guess that's true :o
HAHA why did u post that link? U made me click it
Quote from CSU1 :LMAO!!! Shadowww = pawnaged

Shadowww - [U RL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideosearch%3Fq%3Drick%2Brolled%26oe%3Dutf-8%26rls%3Dcom.ubuntu%3Aen-US%3Aunofficial%26client%3Dfirefo&feature=player_embedded"]a useful link for you[/U RL]

/facepalm
Xmas patch T plus 5 months and counting
i'll come back in another 500 posts and see if we have news.

in the meantime i'll pop over to west-racing.com and view the future.
I hope you dont mean the future for LFS (even if it looks like it s getting closer to that), west racing looked quite promising and then vanished for some reason .
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG