The online racing simulator
Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
And BMMHTSHHSHIIOIHBHHTHHHBMMM, oh shit, drum kit fell over lol
Quote from Migz :And whine flu came from DevsWorkWuperSlow Flu ba doom doom tish

Hope you're a firefighter.
It is said you can only get swine flu by coming into contact with an infected pig.

Jack Tweed must be shyting himself.

Sorry
Quote from Migz :
I dont getz it?

I'm sure some moron will take you seriously and go "OMG STFU DEVS R AWESUM!1!!".
#231 - Zay
ooooooooooo grovey. accordin to the world helth organisation swine is goin 2 kill millions......ya sure...and guess what. tomorrow their gonna be sayin that la la flu is gonna kill billions.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm sure some moron will take you seriously and go "OMG STFU DEVS R AWESUM!1!!".

Ahah right i see, and having a hose pipe and a ladder will protect me from morons?
SWEET, ima getting a ladder and a hose pipe and ima putting it on ma front door!
Quote from Zay :ooooooooooo grovey. accordin to the world helth organisation swine is goin 2 kill millions......ya sure...and guess what. tomorrow their gonna be sayin that la la flu is gonna kill billions.

If only itd kill 2 million chavs
#233 - Zay
Quote from danowat :Swine flu has accounted for less than 1% of flu related deaths since its discovery on April 16th.

no......i think its like 60%actually
#234 - Zay
Quote from Migz :Ahah right i see, and having a hose pipe and a ladder will protect me from morons?
SWEET, ima getting a ladder and a hose pipe and ima putting it on ma front door!

If only itd kill 2 million chavs

lol
I heard there's a new cure for it.....

oinkment....
Swine flu is overrated. Sure, it can develop to become a pandemi, but with less than 1% deadliness I don't fear it, even if media wants me to belive it lurks on any corner ready to seriously fuk up your life.
Quote from 5haz :It is said you can only get swine flu by coming into contact with an infected pig.

Jack Tweed must be shyting himself.

Sorry

don't apologise at all
People need to stop calling it the Swine Flu, it's misleading. I'm not concerned at this point, but I'm concerned what might happen come this fall, it could be a problem.
Current statistics for cases outside of Mexico: 206 confirmed cases and one death. One. So, major panic, everyone gonna die? Not really, no.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Current statistics for cases outside of Mexico: 206 confirmed cases and one death. One. So, major panic, everyone gonna die? Not really, no.

Everyone dies evetually, but not by swine flu, that's for sure
I work opposite a cruise terminal, today there was a rather large ferry docked there, it was flying a Mexican flag.
You guys don't get it, no offense, but come this FALL this could be serious. Right now, yes, you're right, it's not too serious. I really hope you people take this seriously, babies and the elderly may be in trouble in a few months, guess ya's don't care...
No longer welcome?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I work opposite a cruise terminal, today there was a rather large ferry docked there, it was flying a Mexican flag.

Head for the hills! Then again it's only Southhampton.. oh shit I was in Portsmouth today.. SHIT. CUCKING FUNT...

Quote from Gills4life :No longer welcome?

:shhh:
Click his profile and go view posts, you'd be hard pressed to find one that's not going on about his uber 1337 xx overclocked pc or his new Ford GT, and how clever he is and how he fight in the latest apple product, the iraq!
What did he do?
Why is he banned?
he didnt pay the rent...LFS is a mafia you know
I want to know, no bullshit
He was spreading alarm

?
Had a bit of a tantrum, as most of us do from time to time, still, a ban is a bit suprising, maybe something went on PM wise that we didn't see.

Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG