The online racing simulator
Quote from Funnybear :Mate. Sometimes, with kids; an unsympathetic missus and counting pennies, a wheel just ain't the way is gunna be.

Man, I feel for you and I know where you're coming from. Mind you, £15 for Logitech Wingman FF off a mate aint bad and boxed when the missus is around was my solution You never know, you might get your kids to like LFS.....on second thoughts maybe not otherwise you'll never get to play!
Quote from BWX232 :Well with FF it is truly impossible unless you you are superman.. I think it is a pretty big disadvantage in certain situations like spins and snap oversteer recovery.. but worth it.

Yep.
I think maybe I should have had my [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] commands in place for that last point . . .. . lol
Quote from Funnybear :Mate. Sometimes, with kids; an unsympathetic missus and counting pennies, a wheel just ain't the way is gunna be.

A mouse I have, a mouse I must stick with for the foreseeable future . . . unless someone wants to send me one *Grin*.

A wheel that is . . ..

Just a thought.. back when I was a mouse driver, I connected a joystick with a throttle control alongside and used that for the gas/brake. made a huge difference in driveability from the clickclick..click..clickclick pseudo-analog you get from clicking a mouse.

going from there to actually using the joystick (with ff ) was a huge leap in driveability. but my point is just a very cheap non-ff joystick with some kind of analog input can be used alongside a mouse you know..

(ps thanks for your fzr blackwood setup )
Maybe you should edit your post, at 1st read, i thought you were saying than red color for tire contact patch was faster than green color ( optimal temp )

I have to read it twice to really understand

About Red color skin .. that's true.. just look Ocrana Skins

cheers,
i think it's just me then

my old set gained me one whole second after the new patch on south city long.

but of course i went faster still after some tweaks :P
I think it's a case off if you are using the old wr or old unstable setups then with the new patch they are less effective. If your old setup was stable and took less liberty's with the exploits your setup can hold it's own in the new physics . . ..

Seems like that to me anyway . . . .

But then I thought I was fast at KY GP Long with a 1.14 untill I saw a 1.11. Looks like I got some testing to do . . . .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG