The online racing simulator
Blackwood GP, trick?
(5 posts, started )
Blackwood GP, trick?
Hi guys!

I have read this entire topic now and I’m glad to see so much talk about LFS (Live for speed)

Roughly three weeks ago I was enjoying a fantastic race when I had to pit, unfortunately I spun after refueling my vehicle due to the high speed I had in the spin I hit the wall with incredible impact (roughly 150 km/h) As a result of this the vehicle flew up in the air, landing quite near the two green dumpsters seen in the picture below (the car landed upside down).

After this event I really started to play around with the idea of repeating this stunt but with all the four wheels on the ground. I fear that landing on the dumpster would tip the car over, or in worst case break the front wing off.

So I figured it’d have to land between the two green ones.

I’ve been thinking of different ways to achieve this.
This first picture illustrates the gap in the fence which is the ideal spot to hit (obviously).

Here you can clearly see the path _I THINK_ my car took the one time I actually got there.

This is an edited picture of how I imagine it to look if I land properly.

And in this final picture you can clearly see the speed which is required to successfully master this stunt.

So far I have NOT successful with this, so I’m asking all of you pro’s of your opinion.

Also, sorry about the graphics I'm on a laptop.

INFO:

Track: Blackwood GP
Weather: Sunny (NO WIND)
Car: FBM

thx.
thas a fun project, i can help recreate in real life
You don't have to jump over the wall to get to the other side, just press shift+u and set a start point on the other side. That's it.
He could place a ramp to jump over it..
Quote from only.one.RydeR :He could place a ramp to jump over it..

Believe me I have tried this, but it will not work with a ramp. I believe the games creators thought of this little trick when they made this track. I have tried emailing them about it, but haven't received an answer yet.

Blackwood GP, trick?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG