(10 posts, started )
Is my system good enough?
alright here we go....

e8500 dual core running at 3.6 ghz
4 gb of ram
radeon 4870 512 mb
windows xp pro
23" monitor with 1920x1080 res

...as far as the wheel goes im pretty set on getting the ferrari f430 wheel...(cant afford g25)

so my question is...am i set to run lfs at full blast?
yuhuh. Make sure to turn on V-Sync. Having 300 fps is gratifying, but you won't need it and it will be more stable and look better with v-sync on.
wow fast reply...thanks...does the fact that the f430 wheel not have a clutch ruin LFS? cuz i heard u can just shift by lifting from throttle and hitting the paddle...is this true?
i mean i kinda thought my comp would be overkill for the game...but i wasnt sure cuz i saw some races online with 20 some cars and i wondered how that would play out....does the game support multiple cores? or only one?
Quote from OffConstantly :alright here we go....

e8500 dual core running at 3.6 ghz
4 gb of ram
radeon 4870 512 mb
windows xp pro
23" monitor with 1920x1080 res

...as far as the wheel goes im pretty set on getting the ferrari f430 wheel...(cant afford g25)

so my question is...am i set to run lfs at full blast?

Yes, as long as you enable AntiAliasing in drivers, not in game.
Quote from MijnWraak :yuhuh. Make sure to turn on V-Sync. Having 300 fps is gratifying, but you won't need it and it will be more stable and look better with v-sync on.

True, randomely jumping 200-300 fps look much less smooth than stable 60/75/120.
Quote from OffConstantly :wow fast reply...thanks...does the fact that the f430 wheel not have a clutch ruin LFS? cuz i heard u can just shift by lifting from throttle and hitting the paddle...is this true?

You can use auto-clutch
Quote from OffConstantly :i mean i kinda thought my comp would be overkill for the game...but i wasnt sure cuz i saw some races online with 20 some cars and i wondered how that would play out....does the game support multiple cores? or only one?

Your PC will handle 32 cars without fps drop under 60.
thanks a bunch guys...always a good sign for a game when u get replies to ur post at 11:30 on a weeknight
Quote from Shadowww :Yes, as long as you enable AntiAliasing in drivers, not in game.

AA enabled in game don't work properly on radeons or something?
#8 - M0rV
No I have Radeon 4850 and AA works perfectly
Im amazed a bit that u even ask for this. When looking at these specs ... ... Myea, u probably already play GTA IV with no problems at medium settings.
never tried gta4....but i can play crysis at 40 fps with all high settings and AA at 2x....i just wasnt sure if this game became intense for the comp to handle when running with 32 other players

Is my system good enough?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG