The online racing simulator
I'm new to LFS... and need some help.
Hi guys,

I am new to simulator racing. Most of my time has been spent out on a real race track in a purpose built track car. Firstly, I would just like to say how accurate the LFS physics are - I was honestly amazed at how predictable and true the physics modelling of LFS and a few other sims have been. It's a tribute to technology and shows me how far we have come developing these simulators.

Now, what I would really like is a car in LFS which has similar statistics to my own real car. Would it be possible to modify a car in the game to meet my specs? I downloaded the LFS tweak but its not really giving me the options I need to make my car.

My car specs are below and I would really appreciate if someone could help me make it (using the XRT base would be most suitable)

97 Nissan 180sx (or 240sx for those in the US but with SR20DET)
* 280kw or 375hp (at the engine)
* 1210kg or 2667.59 pounds (if I have converted right)
* Peak boost - 19psi
* Redline 7500rpm
* 245/50/16 rear and 225/50/16 front

Its a 4 cylinder, 2000cc and its a 5 speed manual gear box.

The car is RWD and uses sticky road tyres.

Is it possible to re-create this car for the game? I would love to compare the two.

Much appreciated!
It's entirely possible, although I can't remember what options the latest LFS tweak release has. If you were willing to have an extra install of LFS using an older version, I'd be able to sort you out no problem. PM me if you're interested to go down that route.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG