The online racing simulator
video request
(16 posts, started )
video request
hi i dont know if this is the right section but could someone please send me or post a lfs video so that i can edit it using premier pro. i would make my own but im crap at getting angles i just want a basic edited clip so thenm i can add effects etc etc if this is the wrong section could a mod move it
Cant you make your own video?

I Dont get it?
Quote from brt900 : i would make my own but im crap at getting angles

cant you read?
Would you not be best doing it yourself? Your description is vague, and i dont really have a clue what you are requesting. You made a previous video before (failure at taking out?) so we know your computer is fast enough to handle the recording. Just have a read up of how to use the right angles and effect etc. Squidheads tutorial is quite handy.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53389
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Would you not be best doing it yourself? Your description is vague, and i dont really have a clue what you are requesting. You made a previous video before (failure at taking out?) so we know your computer is fast enough to handle the recording. Just have a read up of how to use the right angles and effect etc. Squidheads tutorial is quite handy.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53389

i have no ideas on a good style i just want a lfs video that i can edit for practise
Quote from brt900 :i have no ideas on a good style i just want a lfs video that i can edit for practise

Just go download one... It's pretty simple, just scan through the movie section threads. However, you better not post your edits as your own works!

Seriously though, why not just work on improving your own style. If your working on editing, go download a video that's not LFS related. It's much more realistic to work on those, if of course your practicing for real life (stuff that makes money) applications.
Quote from BigTime :Just go download one... It's pretty simple, just scan through the movie section threads. However, you better not post your edits as your own works!

Seriously though, why not just work on improving your own style. If your working on editing, go download a video that's not LFS related. It's much more realistic to work on those, if of course your practicing for real life (stuff that makes money) applications.

im mking a little edit of these 2 cars drag racing in school and i have to edit it and i didnt save it to my pen drive and i wont have access to it for a while so i want a good grade on the project and i thought if anyone had any lfs videos i could edit them
Quote from brt900 :im mking a little edit of these 2 cars drag racing in school and i have to edit it and i didnt save it to my pen drive and i wont have access to it for a while so i want a good grade on the project and i thought if anyone had any lfs videos i could edit them

If that's the case you should just get a friend to do a drag race with you. See how it goes, you might like it...
Quote from BigTime :If that's the case you should just get a friend to do a drag race with you. See how it goes, you might like it...

banned from lfs online for 20 days for things i did in the moment
Dont bother asking me.

EDIT: He asked me.
Haha
sorry for double post but could anyone make a video of 2 uf1s racing then one cuts across the lane and gets hit
You are stubborn. Just do it offline then! get a uf1 AI and you, and cut him off? Thats your movie. Bada-bing-Bada-Bam.
Beakman's World! LOL
Quote from brt900 :banned from lfs online for 20 days for things i did in the moment

:ices_rofl
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007

video request
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG